AccessAlly is your all-in-one solution for recurring memberships, one-time online courses or membership site payments, and free classes or challenges. With the built-in learning management system (LMS), member directories, gamification, affiliate management system, and so much more, you can finally create the membership site you’ve always wanted. AccessAlly’s deep “2-way street” integration with Drip syncs your membership site and Drip account 24/7, and controls your course and membership site content permissions based on tags. No 3rd party plugins required.
Integrating with AccessAlly is simple & easy!
1. Install your AccessAlly plugin on your WordPress Site.
2. Select Drip from the CRM integration list within your AccessAlly general settings.
3: Retrieve your API & Account ID Number from your Drip account and paste them into your AccessAlly settings.
4. Set Up Password Field by creating a custom field in your Drip account and assign this field within your Accessally settings.
5. Set Up First and Last Name Custom Fields in your Drip account. Hit “refresh” on the first and last name field options inside the the AccessAlly settings and then select the appropriate custom fields synced from Drip in the dropdown.
Now, your Drip account is properly integrated with AccessAlly and you’re ready to start creating courses!
- Built-in e-commerce with beautiful mobile-friendly order forms for single payments, recurring subscriptions, and payment plans.
- Easily control tag-based membership access with all-access and dripped content for online courses and recurring memberships.
- Integrated learning management system to create a credits or points system, offer quizzes, create video bookmarks, track course progress, auto-generate certificates, and accept homework.
- Sales Metrics tracking and Affiliate management with stats, link sharing, payout reports, and leaderboards