Try Drip free for 14 days
Try every feature of Drip for two weeks, no credit card required.
Shopper Activity API
Have a home-grown Ecommerce store and want to connect with Drip? We’ve got you covered! Drip has a full-featured API that many of our popular, large Ecommerce integrations are built upon.
The API has three methods for reporting on Shopper Activity:
1. Order Activity: enables you to report revenue from your store to Drip which allows you to see the revenue driven by every customer, campaign, workflow and broadcast.
2. Cart Activity: When a cart is created or updated, an event is appended to the shopper in Drip.
3. Product Activity: Allows you to connect your customers to the products they love. When Drip has your product data, you can leverage photos and prices with your customers.
- Cart, order, and product triggers and events to use for broadcast, workflows, campaigns.
- Revenue attribution to actions taken in Drip.
- Segmentation on order, cart and product activity.