- Automatic workflows are really easy to understand and edit. Because they are visual I feel like most folks can figure them out pretty quickly.
- Pre-built workflows are amazing and allow you to hit the ground running. I took full advantage of this and highly recommend them!
- The depth in the Workflows is really impressive with how many integrations and features you can do.
- Their visual email editor hits a great sweet spot of easy to use without over complicating things or being too advanced. I think Mailchimp’s is more advanced in terms of customization but I prefer Drip’s because of this sweet spot!
- Split testing is everywhere. If I was better at marketing I’d split test everything(I know by disclosing I’m not split testing all the marketers reading this are about to throw their device across the room).
- The documentation and education sections are really fantastic. Drip has released a lot of great video content that helps explain the platform and I feel like I’ve just scratched the surface of the MyDrip platform.
- Related to the documentation and education, Drip also hosted a regular webinar about ecommerce marketing this summer. I soaked up lots of knowledge from these and then last summer they invited me on as a guest and did a breakdown on Rainier Watch’s customer journey. It was super fun. Catch the replay here!
- Again, I drool over the dashboard; the User Interface in Drip makes it so fun and easy to use!
I used to hate doing email marketing and now I enjoy it! So that’s a big win for Drip and I’m a very happy customer. I love Drip for email marketing and I think you will too! If you found this helpful and want to take Drip for a day test drive, sign up with this link and try Drip for a 14-day free trial!