This month we've got a new security feature to keep your data secure, and some exciting enhancements to the Onsite campaign-building experience.
Add an extra layer of security to your Drip Account with Multi-factor authentication (MFA).
MFA helps prevent data breaches by verifying the identity of a user anytime they log in, ensuring it's really them.
Recently, we've been making some major enhancements to Onsite campaigns:
- Now, you can display Onsite campaigns on any domain, not just the account domain. This option can be found within the display settings in the campaign builder.
- All styling changes you make on the desktop version of your Onsite campaign will also apply to the mobile version of your campaign.
- Added the ability to dynamically insert a product name into the back-in-stock Onsite campaign.
- New back-in-stock Onsite campaigns will have a success step, so it’s clear that the form was submitted. Existing back-in-stock campaigns need to be recreated for the success step to show.
New to our new Onsite popup builder? Onsite goes beyond Drip’s legacy form-building capabilities, with multi-step and spin-to-win options, and quizzes for easy zero-party data collection.
- Faster event processing for Shopify events to prevent product catalog discrepancies lags in product synchronization, and delays in event triggering.
- Resolved an issue preventing the “reactivated subscription” event from being recorded on a person’s activity timeline.
- Resolved an issue causing people not to be recognized by the “date added” filter if they were added to an account via the API with an unsubscribed status.
- Resolved an issue causing the tag filter on outgoing Drip webhooks to fail if the tag contained spaces or capital case letters.
- Improved the accuracy of analytics for single email campaigns.
- Resolved an issue impacting the Big Commerce integration and syncing the correct marketing status of subscribers.
- Updated the Stripe integration to include payment link events.