In October and November, we were focused on ensuring high deliverability throughout the holiday season and improving the Workflow Templates experience so it's easier to browse and install relevant automations.
New Workflow Template Experience
We refreshed the Workflow Templates page with a new recommendations section, and categories so it's easier to browse relevant templates. Additionally, you'll only see templates that are relevant to your account's ecommerce platform.
Custom Sending Domain (CSD) Management
With inboxes busier than ever, we rolled out a two-part custom sending domain management feature to ensure that your deliverability remains sky-high:
- New UX that allows you to manage your CSD in-app and see whether a domain is in a verified state, or if it needs attention.
- Automated checks that detect and proactively notify you when your CSD has a broken or changed record. Account owners and admins will receive an email notifying them that their CSD needs to be checked.
- Resolved an issue with the timestamp on Shopify’s “refunded an order” event.
- Resolved issues with Outlook rendering for abandoned cart and top-selling product emails.
- Resolved an issue of timezone offset display strings not adjusting for Daylight Saving Time.
- Resolved an issue causing conversion events triggered by a Rule or Workflow to incorrectly inherit a custom event value from custom field triggers.
- Resolved an issue causing some Single Email Campaigns to incorrectly indicate a status of “under test.”
- Resolved an issue impacting abandoned cart emails with Magento-connected accounts.
- Resolved an issue causing subscribers to not sync correctly with Big Commerce-connected accounts.
- Resolved an issue impacting subscriber profiles when billing and shipping information didn’t match with Shopify-connected accounts.
- Resolved an issue causing the “Charge Succeeded” event to be recorded twice with Stripe-connected accounts.
- Resolved an issue that caused styling to be reverted to the default when duplicating a product element and changing the product in the email builder.
- Resolved an issue preventing the name of an email changed in a Workflow to update in the node.
- Resolved an issue impacting the ability to filter Onsite Campaigns by status.
- Resolved an issue causing the Drip Shopper Activity API trigger to break when adding a filter for ”Number of items between X and Y.”