We're back with another set of release notes, and this time, it's all about improvements and bug fixes.
- The Best Customer Analysis (BCA) report lives on the People Page under the Analysis tab for users with connected stores.
- You can now track clicks on Onsite campaigns using one of the product recommendations elements. When a visitor clicks a button or product image in your campaigns containing Shopify, Clerk, Hello Retail, or Raptor, their action will count as a "Submission" in campaign statistics. Note: This does not apply to campaigns that collect email addresses.
- Improved the top bar design on most pages in the app to create more consistency and better spacing.
- Fixed an issue where button sizes in emails did not match the email builder.
- Improved Drip functionality in Safari.
- Resolved image URL errors from hyphenated SKUs with the Magento integration.
- Fixed an issue preventing available tags from appearing when creating a webhook.
- Removed a shortcut in the Onsite builder that incorrectly sent users to the triggers page when creating embedded campaigns.
- Added an error message if the postal address is missing within an email workflow node.
- Fixed an issue preventing subject lines from saving when updating a split test.