From a brand new People Dashboard to a Best Customer Analysis report, the focus is on helping you understand your customers. Read all about what's new in April.
Best Customer Analysis
If you're using Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento, or our Shopper Activity API, you can now easily identify your best customers, or your "Champions," and create + save segments directly from the report.
With these customer insights, you can engage with your most valued customers in a more targeted and personalized way, and enhance their overall experience with your brand.
See who your best customers are by going to your account dashboard or to People > BCA.
People Page Dashboard
Introducing the all-new People Dashboard. With the upgraded People Page, you get more than just numbers and stats. It provides you with customized audience insights, giving you a better picture of the customer journey—from subscriber to repeat purchaser.
Head to the People page to check out the new People Dashboard.
- Made small design updates to improve the user experience.
- Added in-app messaging to alert users of events and API changes from integration partners.
- Added the ability to hide product prices within product elements for Onsite campaigns.
- Fixed an issue with the right sidebar.
- Prevented the sign-up button from moving when hovered over.
- Resolved a few interruptions in workflow automations.
- Updated Onsite field mapping to prevent users from progressing with unmapped fields to prevent visitor data from not being recorded.