At Drip, we believe the world needs independent retail like it needs chocolate (Without either, where would we be?).
Thankfully, we’re an ecommerce marketing automation platform that’s generated more than $2 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018, and we’re only getting smarter and better at what we do: help independent retail thrive. In fact, thousands of fabulous direct-to-consumer brands all over the globe trust Drip to help them build next-level relationships with their customers.
How does it all work? Drip gives brands the keys to their own customer data castles, then empowers them to hit revenue-smashing high notes through proven email and SMS marketing strategies. It’s a beautiful (mutually beneficial) thing.
What does it mean to work at Drip? Well, we’re building a product that’s as beautiful as the humans creating it. So there’s that. But also, working at Drip means more than we can fit into these paragraphs. It means collaborating with an incredibly talented and caring team of individuals who revere hard work, creativity, and the human side of everything. It means getting elbows deep into ecommerce marketing. Innovating alongside some of the brightest (kindest, funniest, most intelligent—should we keep going?) in the industry. Empowering independent brands with the right tools to help them grow beyond their wildest dreams. And enjoying a people-first company culture where relationships (really) matter, and rowing together is just something we do.
Ready to fuel the ecommerce rebellion and help brands experience beyond-their-wildest-dreams success? Sound like the kind of (genuine) people you want to do it all with? Join Drip—a well-funded, digital-first, swiftly (yet intentionally) growingtech company. We’ve got crew members located throughout the US, Europe, and, Mexico, with Drip Hubs in Minneapolis, MN, and Aarhus, Denmark. Regardless of location, we’re in this together, here for the long haul, and cannot wait to meet you.
About the opportunity:
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is not primarily a framework user but who likes to tinker with problems no one has discovered before. Pragmatic, not political. Can ask questions and give answers. While we do not use React, nor Typescript, directly, we are inspired by some of their ideas.
Finally, while this position is remote, we’re looking for someone who will have significant overlap (at least 4 hours) with Central European Time during a typical workday.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Collaborating on small, empowered teams to help discover, understand, and solve market and customer problems
- Tackling interesting and hard technical challenges at scale.
Core Traits We Look For:
- You may have used a framework like react or vue but also know how and why it works. You may have figured out how more than a few js frameworks are built and have ideas on how they could be improved.
- You know that we are successful if and only if our customers are successful: technology is a means to an end
- You express yourself technically as well as socially in written English. We have multiple nationalities at Drip and many work remotely.
Who You Are:
- You take pride in the things you build, from the visual polish of the user experience to the reliability of backend services
- You thrive in an environment that believes prototypes speak louder than detailed specs
- You have a track record of trying and learning new things
- You like collaborating with teammates across the company to build a plan and to drive complex features from start to finish.
The Frontend Engineer Interview Process:
- Apply, nice to meet you!
- Remote Initial Screen - We're remote in different timezones, your writing style will have a big impact on our asynchronous collaboration
- Recruiter Intro Phone Call - 30 min to learn about us and our culture
- Take Home Coding Assessment - 30 min
- Hiring Manager Video Call - 30 min
- Team Interview Video Calls - around 3 hours to meet a few members of the team. No live coding!
- Team Debrief, we share open feedback for the hiring manager's final decision. Regardless of the outcome, every candidate will get an update from Drip on their interview status quickly.
- Offer, we will call the candidate that we hope will be the next Dripster hire!
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our wildly talented and in-touch leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted international team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture - many of our crew members work remotely. We have a hub in Minneapolis, MN and a European Hub in Aarhus, Denmark for in person collaboration.
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
Working for a successful early-stage tech company (ahem, Drip) is something we consider to be a unique and exciting opportunity. As part of the best team ever (yes, we really feel this way), you’ll work hard and encounter exciting challenges and adventures along the way. In the same vein, our positions come with some pretty amazing advantages, opportunities, and fulfillment. So bring your best self and your strongest oars to the Drip crew boat, and we'll bring great stuff in return. Including chocolate, if that’s your thing.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.