Delete a Node
Delete a Delay or Action node within a Workflow, when people are active in those nodes.
- Within an active Workflow, navigate to the Delay or Action node you’d like to delete
- Hover over the node, click the x
- A prompt will appear:
- Move them to the next step. This option will move people from the current Action or Delay node to the next node in the Workflow.
- Remove them from this Workflow. This option will remove people in the current Action or Delay node from the Workflow.
- Click the button with the option that best suits your Workflow
When you select to delete a Start Campaign or Start Workflow node, the people who are currently in the Campaign or Workflow will complete it. To remove people from a Campaign or Workflow, use our Bulk Operation feature.