View a person’s profile to see their activity timeline, subscriptions, tags and custom fields, properties, notes, and actions.
To create a new Person:
Click + New Person
Enter the person’s email address
Drip keeps a record of the different ways a person interacts with your marketing. View a timeline for each activity taken by a person.
View a person’s activity timeline to see how they’ve engaged with your marketing. All activity is marked with a date, an icon, and a description of what took place.
All Activity: View all of the activities a person has done. This is the default setting when you first land on a person's Activity timeline.
Lead Score Activity: View the activities that have attributed to the person’s lead score. Lead Scoring must be enabled in your account to collect and view this information.
Add Custom Event
Record a custom event on a person's Activity timeline:
Click Add Custom Event
In the pop-up, enter the custom event to record
Add event properties (optional)
Click Insert Event
To view further details about a recorded event, click Toggle Details.
The Emails tab provides a list of the emails sent to a person and the option to resend emails. An email can only be resent within 30-days of the original send date.
The Subscriptions tab displays all of the Campaigns and Workflows a person is active in. Here you can add or remove someone from a Campaign and view where someone is in a Workflow and remove them from one.
To manually subscribe the person to a Campaign:
Select the campaign you'd like to subscribe the person to from the drop-down
Select Workflow to view a list of the Workflows the person is subscribed to. Here you can view the current step they are at in a Workflow, and remove them from one by clicking Remove.
- First Name: A person’s first name. Can be set through the Subscribers API, CSV Bulk Operation, or in the First Name text field.
- Last Name: A person’s last name. This is set and can be edited through the API, CSV Bulk Operation, or in the Last Name text field.
- Email: A person’s email address. This field is set and can be edited through the API, ecommerce integration, CSV Bulk Operation, or in the Email text field.
- Phone Number: A person’s phone number. This is set and can be edited through the API, CSV Bulk Operation, or in the Phone Number text field.
- Time Zone: A person’s local time zone. Time zone is set once the person is identified. Manually set a person's time zone by selecting one of the options from the drop-down. When emails are scheduled in people's time zones, this is the time zone we'll use to schedule their email send.
- Country: A person’s country. This is set and can be edited through the API, CSV Bulk Operation, or in the Country drop-down.
- Address 1: A person’s address. This is set and can be edited through the API, CSV Bulk Operation, or in the Address1 text-field.
- Address2: A person’s address. This is set and can be edited through the API, CSV Bulk Operation, or in the Address2 text-field.
- City: A person’s city. This is set and can be edited through the Subscribers API, CSV Bulk Operation, or in the City text-field.
- State: A person’s city. This is set and can be edited through the Subscribers API, CSV Bulk Operation, or in the State text-field.
- Zip: A person’s zip code. This is set and can be edited through the Subscribers API, CSV Bulk Operation, or in the Zip text-field.
- Lifetime Value: The total amount of revenue you've received from the person. This is set through the REST API, Order Activity API, or by integrating with one of our native ecommerce integrations.
- Source: The method that the person’s email address was subscribed to your list. This property is set to Web if the person subscribed to your list through a form widget. If the person was added to your list through the API or a third-party integration, the property will be set to API.
- User ID: A unique identifier of the person in an external database outside of Drip. This can be a database connected to a custom application, third-party and the ID must be set through the REST API.
Web Visitor Properties
Drip captures a person's Web Visitor Properties once they are identified. Until they're identified, there will be no properties to show.
The URL of the web page that the person navigated from to land on your website. For example, if the person clicked a link to your website from a Google search, the property would be set to https://google.com.
The unique identifier of the device the person was using when this property was captured.
The person’s device type, web browser, and operating system they were using when this property was captured.
The URL of the first web page they landed on when the person visited your website for the first time.
Keep internal information about a person with notes.