The Active tab displays the Active people in your account.
The following information or features are available:
- Add people
- View recently edited Segments
- View Lifetime Value
- Export as a CSV file
- Search for an email address
- Filter People
- View a person’s activity feed
- Merge, Delete, and Deactivate People
- Perform a Bulk Operation
With Active people, you can engage with your customers through
- Hyper-personalized transactional emails
- Multichannel Workflows
- Social media retargeting (Facebook and Instagram)
- Third-party integrations like SMS and direct mail for all people
Active People Filters
Select a filter from the drop-down to refine the list of Active people in your account. Below is a description of each of the Active people filters.
all active people: all of the people in your account that you can engage with and are billed for.
people subscribed to email marketing: all active people who are opted-in and able to receive email marketing.
people unsubscribed from email marketing: all active people who have unsubscribed from commercial marketing emails. These people can still receive transactional emails, trigger workflows, receive Facebook and Instagram advertising, etc.
people subscribed or unsubscribed from email marketing: all active people who are subscribed and all people who are unsubscribed from commercial marketing emails.
- people who are undeliverable: people that have been marked as undeliverable.
Manually Move from Active to Inactive
When you change an Active person to an Inactive person, you can no longer utilize the following features.
- Engage with the person via transactional or marketing emails
- Record new events, orders, LTV, etc.
- Add them to Facebook Custom Audiences or other third-party applications
- Trigger Automations, i.e. Rules and Workflows
Use our Deactivate a Person when they Unsubscribe from all Marketing Emails Workflow to automatically move a person from Active to Inactive when they unsubscribe from all your mailings.
Delete an Active Person
Export a CSV File of All Active People
Active people exports include the following data:
- Email address
- Time zone
- Created at date
- Confirmed at date
- Custom fields
- Landing URL
- IP address
- Lead score
- Lifetime value
- User ID
To export a CSV of all active people:
- Go to People > Active
- Click Actions > Export to CSV
- Click Okay
Once we’re finished preparing your export, we’ll send the CSV to the email address listed under Settings > User Settings. If you don’t receive an email right away, try checking your spam folders. If the email isn’t in your spam folders, reach out to Drip Support.