With ClickFunnels, you can build every type of marketing funnel your business needs to grow. Integrate Drip and Clickfunnels to start sending ClickFunnels leads straight to your Drip account.
To integrate ClickFunnels and Drip:
- Log into your ClickFunnels account
- Go to the integrations page
- Click Add new integration
- Select the Drip integration
- Complete the onscreen integration details, including the following:
- Integration Nickname: Give your integration a nickname. That's the name that will display in your list of integrations
- Login: Enter the primary email address of your Drip account
- API Token: Enter your Drip API Token
To complete the integration setup, click Add integration.
Send New ClickFunnels Optin Leads to Drip
If you’re using a ClickFunnels opt-in page, you can send new leads to your Drip account automatically. Your opt-in page must contain a form with at least an email field and a submit button.
We'll go through how to send ClickFunnel leads to Drip and how to add them to an Email Series Campaign. This functionality requires that you use a Drip Email Series Campaign.
Connect the Integration
To connect Drip to your ClickFunnels opt-in page:
- Log into ClickFunnels
- Open the funnel that contains the opt-in page you’d like to connect Drip to
- Click Edit Page
- Click Settings from the upper left toolbar
- Click Integrations
- Complete the rest of the setup from the sidebar
Lastly, we'll walk through the setup options in ClickFunnels.
A List in ClickFunnels refers to an Email Series Campaign in Drip. For an Email Series Campaign to show up under Lists in ClickFunnels, it must be active in Drip.
- Add to List. Creates or updates a person in your Drip account and adds them to an Email Series Campaign (list).
- Add to List with Tag. Adds a person to an Email Series Campaign + adds a tag to their profile.
- Delete from List. Automatically unsubscribes a person from a specific Email Series Campaign.
- Integration. Choose your Drip integration from the drop-down. Look for the nickname you initially gave the integration when you first entered your Drip API Token.
- Action. Select the action you’d like ClickFunnels to perform.
- List to Add. Select the Email Series Campaign you’d like to add people to.
If you have multiple Drip accounts, all Email Series Campaigns from all your accounts will be included in the options. Be sure to choose the correct Email Series Campaign if you have multiples with the same name.
Now when someone submits your ClickFunnels opt-in page, they will get sent directly into your Drip account and be added to the Email Series Campaign that you selected.