View a consolidated email performance report under Email Metrics. Here you can find an aggregate report of key metrics, including:
- Total sends for specific date ranges and strategies.
- Average engagement rates for a specific date range.
- Average engagement rates for specific strategies.
By default, all emails sent in the previous month (the 1st to the last day of the month) will display. To view a specific date range, click on the date and use the calendar to select a start and end date. To only see the performance of specific strategies, click Emails and select the emails you want to view.
Hard Bounces and Unsubscribes will display under Email Metrics.
Click on the #/% button to toggle between the number of orders, opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and bounces to each corresponding percentage.
The following metrics are displayed under Email Metrics:
- Email name
- Send date
- Orders (toggle to conversion_rate)
- Opens (toggle to open_rate)
- Clicks (toggle to click_through_rate)
- Unsubscribes (toggle to unsubscribe_rate)
- Bounces (toggle to bounce_rate)
Open rate and click rate are unique.
Export to a CSV File
The following metrics are included in the export when you click Export CSV:
- ID (public id)
- Email type (Workflow, Campaign, Broadcast)
- Open rate
- Click-through rate
- Click to open rate
- Conversion rate
- Average order value
- Revenue per person
- Unsubscribe rate
- Bounce rate