View a consolidated email performance report under Email Metrics. Here you can find an aggregate report of key metrics, including:
- Total sends for specific date ranges and strategies.
- Average engagement rates for a specific date range.
- Average engagement rates for specific strategies.
By default, the past 30 days (not including today) will display. To view a specific date range, click on the calendar icon and choose a preset date range or a custom date range. To only see the performance of specific strategies, click Emails and select the emails you want to view.
Hard Bounces and Unsubscribes will display under Email Metrics.
Click on the # or % button to toggle between the number of orders, opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and bounces to each corresponding percentage.
The following metrics are displayed under Email Metrics:
- Email name
- Send date
- Orders (toggle to conversion_rate)
- Opens (toggle to open_rate)
- Clicks (toggle to click_through_rate)
- Unsubscribes (toggle to unsubscribe_rate)
- Bounces (toggle to bounce_rate)
Open rate and click rate are unique.
Export to a CSV File
The following metrics are included in the export when you click Export CSV:
- ID (public id)
- Email type (Workflow, Single Email Campaign, Email Series)
- Open rate
- Click-through rate
- Click to open rate
- Conversion rate
- Average order value
- Revenue per person
- Unsubscribe rate
- Bounce rate
If the file is too large, the CSV export request may time out. Please reach out to our Support team and they can turn off the "direct-to-download" option so you can receive the CSV in your email inbox instead.