Business Development Representative - Sleeknote
At Sleeknote, we believe every brand should have the tools to get the most value from their precious traffic. Learn more about Sleeknote and how we empower independent brands to grow beyond their wildest dreams.
Look through our about us page to see our story, learn about our team and browse some of our benefits. Diversity at Drip / Sleeknote is more than welcomed. It’s celebrated.
About the opportunity:
As a Business Development Representative at Sleeknote you will be helping brands globally to improve their marketing strategies, connect with their visitors, and help them covert traffic into customers and leads. Working from our hub in Aarhus (or remote), you will collaborate with our other passionate employees and partner closely with Head of Outbound to develop and implement outreach strategies.
We are seeking the next generation of ambitious sales professional superstars who are looking to develop their skills across technical selling, demand generation, sales operations, networking, and negotiations. Skills that will benefit you throughout your life!
What You’ve Done:
- Developed and managed high volume prospecting of outbound leads through calls, emails, and other channels
- Partnering to develop and implement outreach strategies
- Conducted discovery with prospective buyers and created next steps including scheduling meetings for account executives for further qualification
- Worked with sales or sales business development previously
Who You Are:
- Ready to work at our Sleeknote EU office, located in Aarhus (or remote)
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- The drive to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required; specifically in cold outreach
The Interview Process:
- Apply: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com. Please add “Sleeknote” as the subject line.
- In the email please include: 1. Small written introduction of yourself. 2. Your CV. 3. A video introduction of yourself explaining why we should choose you for the role. (Loom or VideoAsk)
- If we decide to proceed with you, you will then be invited to a roleplaying session where you will receive a case study and some quick notes on how to prepare. We do not expect you to know everything, but this is your time to shine and demonstrate what you can do.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Top performance earnings between 40.000-45.000 DKK per month.
- Pension Plan
- Monthly masseuse
- Monthly hairdresser
- Daily lunch
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted international team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
Working for a successful early-stage tech company (ahem, Drip & Sleeknote) is something we consider to be a unique and exciting opportunity. As part of the best team ever (yes, we really feel this way), you’ll work hard and encounter exciting challenges and adventures along the way. In the same vein, our positions come with some pretty amazing advantages, opportunities, and fulfillment. So bring your best self and your strongest oars to the crew boat, and we'll bring great stuff in return.
Sleeknote is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.
Does all of this sound like you?
Want to join us as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe? Little ripples make big waves, so grab an oar and row with us.