Drip is the world’s first ecommerce CRM (ECRM) that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We believe the world needs specialty retail and Drip is the platform that enables competition with the impersonal ecommerce giants. We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product. We have offices in Minneapolis and Greater Salt Lake City.
Want to positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
As the Senior Mgr / Director of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for the build out and ongoing development and success of our agency program. This role will lead a team of performance marketers focused on ensuring the success of Drip customers and helping with acquisition strategy and execution of multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram, Paid Search, Drip, and others. Your success in this role will be based on how well our customers are able to cost effectively acquire new customers at scale.
The ideal candidate will have managed the performance marketing in house for an ecommerce brand, and have agency experience managing marketing campaigns across multiple brands. Additionally, the ideal candidate has experience interfacing directly with customers, understanding the unique needs of the customers, and building actionable marketing and communication strategies to ensure the customer is successful.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Implementing best practice ecommerce marketing strategies
- Synthesizing common pain points from customers, and build actionable strategies into marketing playbooks, training agency team on marketing best practices as well as working closely with product team to identify areas for improvement
- Building out and leading a team of performance marketers, designers and content writers
- Working with various customers to build out their marketing strategies and make them successful using Drip as well as leveraging cutting edge acquisition strategies
- Building processes for intake and prioritization of customers requests
- Continuously optimizing marketing channels to improve spend efficacy and maximize customers ROI
- Budgeting and planning (forecasting, modeling, etc.)
What You’ve Done:
- 5+ years experience of working with ecommerce brands
- Proven track record of building predictable marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels
- Expert people leader - proven track record of building, developing, and mentoring a team capable of setting and meeting ambitious goals
- Built new processes and trained new team members
- Expertise in marketing platforms in; Facebook/Instagram, Paid Search, CRO, Affiliate Marketing, Google Display Network, marketing automation platforms, and YouTube
- Ability to analyze data, interpret, and action based on findings/patterns - including Google Analytics experience
Who We Are:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.