We believe the world needs independent retail. Drip is the ecommerce marketing engine making it happen. Trusted by 27,000 marketers worldwide, we give retailers the tools they need to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We do this through our guided marketing system that helps direct-to-consumer brands of all sizes market smarter and grow their business. Our SaaS platform has helped thousands of customers across the globe generate nearly $1 Billion in gross merchandise value since 2018. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with teams in Minneapolis, Greater Salt Lake City, and beyond.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
As our Manager / Sr Mgr of Customer Success your mission will be to ensure our customers obtain value from the Drip platform. These activities will include on-boarding, adoption, advocacy, renewals and retention. You will expand our systems and processes, manage the team, and help our customers to grow and, by default, our company to grow. This role reports to the Vice President of Sales & Success.
Some of your individual contributions will include:
- Drive product usage through data to identify the elements that are critical to driving stronger initial interest and long-term usage of Drip
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Implement seamless on-boarding processes and work cross-functionally with our support and services team to proactively manage top customers
- Work in tandem with our product and engineering teams to ensure we’re building and updating the right features to meet our customers’ needs
- Create and implement tactics and processes to continuously increase retention rates
- Develop a high-performing team and culture
What You’ve Done:
- Successful track record in leadership of SaaS implementations, onboarding and retention
- Deep customer satisfaction and account management experience that includes accountability for adoption and retention objectives
- Demonstrated success leading a success team, focused on delivering a high quality and efficient customer experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of leadership experience
- Proven ability to toggle between strategic and tactical ownership of implementations
- Experience working with ecommerce organizations is a strong bonus
Who You Are:
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a sound-bite for you, but one of your genuine qualities
- You know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up
- Technology is your friend, not your foe
- You never say “That’s not my job.”
Who We Are:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.