We believe the world needs independent retail. Drip is the ecommerce marketing engine making it happen. Trusted by 27,000 marketers worldwide, we give retailers the tools they need to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We do this through our guided marketing system that helps direct-to-consumer brands of all sizes market smarter and grow their business. Our SaaS platform has helped thousands of customers across the globe generate nearly $1 Billion in gross merchandise value since 2018. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with crew members located around the US and in our Minneapolis Hub.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
As the RevOps Analyst, you will live in the data, creating reports and analyses to provide actionable insight to various customer-facing / revenue generating teams throughout Drip. Reporting to our Sales Operations Manager you will be a part of the hub where all revenue generating operations come together working closely with our Customer leaders on forecasting, performance management metrics, processes, and systems. You will be the trusted partner and will make supporting recommendations on ways to improve the productivity and scale of the organization.
Learn more about how we work together here: https://dripships.gold
Some of your contributions will include:
- Provide operations and analytical support to the revenue generating teams by synthesizing outputs from multiple systems into actionable, data-driven processes and strategies.
- Build needed reports and dashboards and create charts, data sets, slides, and supporting documentation for all Customer meetings, QBRs, and other critical meetings.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Customer Support and others to ensure smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of growth goals.
- Partner with Marketing team to monitor and report on funnel operations and performance, and ensure application of appropriate actions.
- Support integration of new marketing tools, channels, and lead gen sources.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, and process consistency across all GTM function, partnering with Marketing and Customer Success and Support.
- Own creation of reports and dashboards to measure and report on key revenue metrics, and perform deep analyses on the leading, in-process, and lagging indicators.
- Enable a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline and operating cadence. This will include everything from gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, and facilitating forecasting and planning.
- Collaborate with the Data Engineering team to ensure data quality and partner in the development of sustainable data practices and processes.
- Identify opportunities for improved business efficiency and revenue gains.
What You’ve Done:
- 1-2 years in Revenue/Sales/Finance Analytics or similar role.
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce, Business Intelligence (Tableau, Looker, Domo, etc.), Excel, and SQL.
- Prior experience with Python/R, Hubspot/Marketo is a plus along with having worked in a start-up environment.
Who You Are:
- You are operationally minded, learn systems quickly and have a knack for applying technology and systems to revenue generating processes.
- You have excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and are just as comfortable gathering requirements from non-technical business users as you are communicating these requirements to engineers.
- You have a strong track record of driving superb performance in GTM functions.
- You never stop asking why, constantly forming and testing hypotheses, making sure to validate all assumptions with data.
- You are equally able to grasp the big picture, and the various components working towards that end.
- You are insightful, resourceful, motivated, and find fulfillment by enabling others.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture - we're open to crew members working remotely or from our Minneapolis Hub
- Finally, just good humans... no jerks!
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.