At Drip we believe the world needs independent retail. Thousands of ecommerce brands all over the globe trust Drip to build engaging and profitable relationships with their customers. Our ecommerce marketing automation platform has generated more than $1 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018. We do this by unleashing the power of direct-to-consumer brands’ customer data to deliver perfectly personalized email and SMS marketing strategies that are proven to grow their revenue. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with crew members located around the US and in our Minneapolis Hub.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about
). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
As a Customer Success Manager you will be the primary contact for customers and responsible for directly empowering the ecommerce rebellion! You will have an in-depth understanding of each customer's overall business strategy and act as a consultant to determine how they can gain the most value from Drip. As a steward of the Drip experience, you will be responsible for decreasing your customer’s time to value and helping them realize increased ROI with Drip’s success playbook.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Handling day-to-day customer success activities for Drip’s largest post-sales customers spanning from the initial stages of onboarding to continued engagement and retention
- Anticipating customer problems and needs before they recognize them, and develop strategies for resolution; you are the customer’s #1 advocate at Drip and will need to represent their needs while balancing internal priorities
- Building loyal customer relationships to fuel Drip’s growth, including quarterly business reviews with key stakeholders, and acquiring testimonials/case studies that reflect your success as a trusted partner
- Partner with internal teams, such as product, marketing and sales, on initiatives that address customer needs
- Be a brand advocate who contributes ideas, strategies, and logic to advance the Drip Brand, culture, and vision
What You’ve Done:
- A track record as a high producer in a client facing position either in Customer Success or Account Management - ideally, you’ve successfully managed accounts in the SMB/Mid-Market segments
- Experience in a SaaS company with a focus on eCommerce customers is preferred - Built your own Shopify store? Even better!
- Experience with Marketing software tools, especially Marketing Automation Software is a plus
- A keen ability to teach, inform, and educate customers to ensure they have a solid understanding and positive attitude towards Drip
Who You Are:
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a sound-bite for you, but one of your genuine qualities
- You know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn
- You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up
- Technology is your friend, not your foe
- You never say “that’s not my job”
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture - we're open to crew members working remotely or from our Minneapolis Hub
- Finally, just good humans... no jerks!
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a unique and exciting opportunity. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.