Marketing Automation Manager
You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN for this position.
Drip is the world’s first ecommerce CRM (ECRM) that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We believe the world needs specialty retail and Drip is the platform that enables competition with the impersonal ecommerce giants. We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product. We have offices in Minneapolis and Greater Salt Lake City.
Want to positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe? Join Drip!
About the Opportunity:
We’re looking for someone passionate about marketing automation and using tools to maximize the reach we have out to potential customers. In this role, you will be the owner of the marketing technology stack, using automation tools to drive increased qualified leads into our sales funnel. You’ll have the opportunity to support multiple teams through your natural ability to implement, maintain, and configure tools to meet the goals of multiple organizations. You’ll see across and collaborate with marketing, marketing ops, sales ops, and sales dev as a partner.
Some of your individual contributions will include:
- Effectively implement Marketo/Hubspot to serve multiple teams needs from beginning to end
- Manage the marketing technology stack implementation, integration, and administration
- Design, maintain, and optimize top-of-funnel lead flow and processes
- Support Marketing and other teams in all email campaign development, execution, and analysis of A/B testing to maximize program performance
- Ensure successful configuration, implementation, and maintenance of all marketing programs within Marketo/Hubspot
- Implement and manage lead scoring to drive increased funnel outcomes
- Rigorous adherence to email list hygiene and deliverability best practices to ensure improved data quality
- Effectively collaborate with Marketing, Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, and Sales Dev to optimize the sales funnel
- Understanding and enforcing CAN-SPAM and GDPR where applicable
Core traits we look for
- Highly resourceful and self-motivated
- Strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Obsessed with details
Who you are
- 3+ years experience directly managing and/or implementing Marketo/Hubspot
- Expertise with SaaS top-of-funnel lead flow and best practices
- Experience creating/editing SFDC fields, objects, and campaigns
Huge plus if you have experience with any of these
- Experience with HTML/CSS editing strongly preferred
- SFDC certified admin preferred
Who we are
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota / Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll do the same.
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.