Drip is the world’s first ecommerce CRM (ECRM) that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We believe the world needs specialty retail and Drip is the platform that enables competition with the impersonal ecommerce giants. We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product. We have offices in Minneapolis and Greater Salt Lake City.
Want to positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe? Join Drip!
As our Director of Customer Support you’ll lead and own the success of our overall customer support efforts - managing our front-line team navigating customer requests and troubleshooting issues to enable our Drip customers to be successful using our platform. You will expand our systems and processes, to include building out a global support team over time. We are looking for a Customer Support leader who is truly customer obsessed with a deep operational and technical focus.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Championing our customers to surface insights and influence cross-functional decisions that impact customer experience
- Leading a high functioning team that delivers world class customer support at scale
- Driving and reporting on key support performance metrics including core SLAs
- Designing and implementing a support roadmap, including a global support strategy to roll-out 24-7 support capabilities, to scale support for Drip’s growth
- Working with Customer Success and Product Growth to continue to refine a holistic customer experience across both sales and self-serve channels
- Work in tandem with our product and engineering teams to ensure we’re building and updating the right features to meet our customers’ needs
- Creating and implementing tactics and processes to improve quality, efficiency and data collection while continuously increasing retention rates
- Develop a high-performing team and culture
What You’ve Done:
- Demonstrated success leading a support team, focused on delivering a high quality and efficient customer experience
- Experience setting up and managing a global 24-7 support team
- Minimum of 3-5 years of leadership experience
- Proven ability to toggle between strategic and tactical ownership
- Experience working with eCommerce organizations is a strong bonus
Who You Are:
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a sound-bite for you, but one of your genuine qualities.
- You know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it.
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn.
- You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up.
- Technology is your friend, not your foe.
- You never say “That’s not my job.”
Who We Are:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.