We believe the world needs independent retail. Drip is the ecommerce marketing engine making it happen. Trusted by 27,000 marketers worldwide, we give retailers the tools they need to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We do this through our guided marketing system that helps direct-to-consumer brands of all sizes market smarter and grow their business. Our SaaS platform has helped thousands of customers across the globe generate nearly $1 Billion in gross merchandise value since 2018. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with teams in Minneapolis, Greater Salt Lake City, and beyond.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
As the Senior Visual Designer, you will shape our public brand presence and craft beautiful digital designs: from responsive landing pages, website interface and emails, to social ads, banners, eBook layouts and the occasional animated gif. You’ll collaborate with copywriters, marketers, engineers, and designers to bring ideas to life.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Advance the Drip brand look and feel by suggesting evolutions to our design system and existing style guides across all channels with a focus on our market and customers.
- Collaborating with copywriters, designers, and marketers to conceptualize creative marketing campaigns.
- Designing conversion-oriented landing pages, templates, and websites.
- Creating digital marketing collateral (ads, social media graphics, eBooks, etc.)
- Collaborating with engineers to ensure designs are executed to perfection
What You’ve Done:
- 5+ years of design experience.
- Experience acting in a leadership role on a visual design team.
- Refined aesthetic sense utilizing composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- Understand conversion principles like contrast, directional cues, encapsulation, etc.
- Effective communication, presentation, and idea translation abilities.
- Experience participating at all stages of a project including customer insights, strategy, conception, prototyping, and detailed design.
- Empathy for prospect and customer problems with the drive to find stunning solutions and polish the details.
- Demonstrable understanding and examples of how your designs support your team’s goals, the broader product vision, and company objectives.
- Experience scoping and prioritizing work while hitting deadlines.
- High proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or other design tools.
- A strong portfolio of visual and brand design work
- Experience in illustration creation.
- Experience in iconography creation.
- Experience with creating simple animations.
- Experience with prototyping in HTML/CSS.
- Experience defining interface transitions and animations.
Who You Are:
- Your world revolves around the customer!
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced creative environment
- Not ego driven
- Self-starter who constantly looks for ways to improve their work and themselves
- Collaborative, Some designers work solo but, as an early stage company we need team players
- Attention to detail with every pixel, word, or requirement
- Hungry to learn new things. From UX writing to illustration to new design tools to code
Who We Are:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.