You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN for this position.
Drip is the world’s first ecommerce CRM (ECRM) that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We believe the world needs specialty retail and Drip is the platform that enables competition with the impersonal ecommerce giants. We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product. We have offices in Minneapolis and Greater Salt Lake City.
Want to positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe? Join Drip!
About the opportunity
As an ECRM Support Specialist at Drip, you’ll be part of our small, nimble team providing technical guidance and unparalleled support for our customers. Our world-first product is in the hands of global merchants and our team is a critical piece in ensuring their success during usage. There will two shift options, 7:00am - 3:30pm CT M-F, and 8:00am - 4:30pm CT M-F.
We’re engaging and collaborative as we resolve questions and help create customer-facing self-help resources. How do we do that?
Goals and Responsibilities
- Be a hero in answering questions and solving problems for our fantastic customers
- Respond to a high-volume of support inquiries through multiple channels: email, chat, and social media.
- Contribute to our growing knowledge network - a resource of answers to improve resolution for customers and the team
- We stay ahead of the curve together! Our product is always evolving and our goal is to stay up-to-date with all the new features and integrations.
Who You Are
- You’re an empathetic self-starter who loves technology and enjoys helping others to successfully use it - this isn’t run-of-the-mill customer service, we strive for the Melt Your Face experience! We represent the human side of Drip
- A solid technical aptitude - we love tech support or technical education backgrounds
- Passion for helping others - at least a year in an empathy-focused role
- Effective communication and measurable attention to detail
- In addition, we give bonus points for having a SaaS or Ecommerce background!
Who We Are
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota / Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll do the same.
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.