You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN for this position.
Goals and Responsibilities
- Excel independently and as a team when working to solve real customer problems and deliver full solutions
- Respond to a high-volume of support inquiries through multiple channels: email, chat, and social media.
- Contribute to our growing knowledge network - a resource of answers to improve resolution for customers and the team
- We stay ahead of the curve together! Our product is always evolving and our goal is to stay up-to-date with all the new features and integrations.
Who You Are
- You’re an empathetic self-starter who loves technology and enjoys helping others to successfully use it - this isn’t run-of-the-mill customer service, we strive for the Melt Your Face experience! We represent the human side of Drip
- A solid technical aptitude - we love tech support backgrounds or a history of self-started technical growth
- Passion for helping others internally and externally - at least a year in an empathy or people-focused role
- Impeccable written and verbal communication and strong attention to detail
- In addition, we give bonus points for having a SaaS or Ecommerce background!
Who We Are
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota is our one non-negotiable for this position
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Finally, no politics and no jerks