You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN for this position.
Drip is the world’s first ecommerce CRM (ECRM) that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We believe the world needs specialty retail and Drip is the platform that enables competition with the impersonal ecommerce giants. We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product. We have offices in Minneapolis and Greater Salt Lake. City.
Want to positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe? JOIN Drip!
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the VP Engineering, you’ll have a hand in leading our ecommerce integrations expansion and influence product direction, growing and leading our development team, and directly contributing to our products and services.
You’re a self-starter and hands on leader who loves technology. You love building great teams, hiring and developing the best, but also are still deeply inquisitive about technology. Player/coaches are welcomed at Drip. You have deep experience in building either complex SaaS applications or B2C sites. Ideally both, as Drip requires our team to stretch in both directions. You will also have deep experience architecting scalable applications including micro-services and scaling.
Specific Things You'll Do:
- Apply extensive knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software according to provided requirements.
- Guide teams to build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- Collaborate with teams to prioritize software development needs including design, development, and documenting and testing new and existing features.
- Will include deepening our integrations with the major ecommerce platforms (including Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce).
- Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
Our Ideal Pick Has:
- Multiple years of engineering management experience
- Has supported large SaaS apps or high-traffic B2C sites
- Success building new engineering teams and scaling existing teams
- Strength in web technologies such as, but not limited to Golang, Ruby, Java, Node.js
- Has worked on product integrations successfully
Who We Are
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota / Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll do the same.
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.