You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN for this position.
About the Opportunity:
Ecommerce marketing technology can be complex, and therefore, a high proportion of businesses choose to run their technology & customer marketing through professional agencies. As such, the agency channel is an integral element of our go to market strategy. We are searching for a leader to guide our Agency program into the 2020s and beyond.
In this role, you will successfully achieve the agency channel revenue target, while demonstrating and executing a plan and strategy to hit the target. Also, you will clearly articulate the plan and the strategy to successfully accomplish the plan objectives. You will be a key collaborator across multiple functions within the organization, bringing insight into the needs of the Agency channel to the marketing and product strategies.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Ownership of Drip’s agencies channel, including but not limited to:
- Collateral development and go to market strategy that aligns to the plan.
- Creation of field development plan, including but not limited to trade shows, webinars, lunch & learns, and varying other field-based demand generation activities.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of agency opportunities and be able to draw predictable projections.
- Recruit prospective agency partners and secure their commitment to move forward with Drip as their platform of choice.
- Successfully enroll and on-board the target number of agencies into Drip’s partner program. Identify channel partner needs and use consultative-based selling techniques to key decision holders to demonstrate the benefits of Drip.
- Engage current and new agency partners to identify new sales opportunities and achieve target pipeline goals.
Core traits we look for:
- Customer focused - passionately and responsibly act as a ‘voice of the partner’ inside Drip.
- Results driven leader - achieve monthly, quarterly and annual agency new MRR/ARR targets as well as partner satisfaction metric objectives.
- Team player - contribute ideas, strategies and logic to advance the Drip brand, culture and vision.
- Intellectually curious - continuous learning about external trends and information that may accelerate Drip’s success.
Who you are:
- Strong verbal and written communicator - ability to effectively communicate Drip’s value proposition, pricing and business plan negotiations.
- Effective planning, coordination and action on behalf of partners across multiple Drip functions, to include: sales, brand, growth, product management, and accounting.
- Proficiency with partner management tech stack, including Salesforce, a partner management portal, billing & invoicing software, and more.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment that is subject to high degree of change
- Experience leading a team of motivated professionals who all want success in the agency channel.
Who we are:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota / Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll do the same.
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.