At Drip we believe the world needs independent retail. Thousands of ecommerce brands all over the globe trust Drip to build engaging and profitable relationships with their customers. Our ecommerce marketing automation platform has generated more than $1 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018. We do this by unleashing the power of direct-to-consumer brands’ customer data to deliver perfectly personalized email and SMS marketing strategies that are proven to grow their revenue. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with crew members located around the US and in our Minneapolis Hub.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
As a Community Manager, you’ll be the liaison between Drip and the ecommerce merchant community. You’ll manage our social media presence, including community groups on Facebook and Slack, and engage with ecommerce influencers. As an integral member of the content team, you’ll work in lockstep with our Head of Content, designer, and web developer to keep projects moving forward. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with our world-class Growth and Product teams to fully understand our customers’ pain points and produce content that moves them.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Work with the Head of Content to further establish our social media presence
- Nurture relationships with key ecommerce influencers
- Identify opportunities for online and offline community events
- Increase awareness of Drip’s brand and product within the ecommerce ecosystem
- Gather feedback and ideas from Drip customers through real life conversations
Our ideal candidate can:
- Have a constant pulse on the ecommerce community and trends
- Manage a social media calendar in their sleep
- Craft quippy social posts that are automatic retweets
- Call up a rolodex of customers at any given moment - they’ve developed relationships beyond case study calls
- Plan and execute online events such as webinars and conferences, as well as in-person events
- Launch and manage a Slack channel that fosters engaging conversations among ecommerce merchants
- Balance multiple assignments at once
- Easily hit daily and weekly deadlines
- Come to the table with ideas every day
- Understand the psychology behind compelling copy
Core traits we look for:
- Community building is in your DNA
- Customer empathy is your middle name -- you understand the customer and can almost feel what it’s like to be in their shoes
- You have a quick wit and can deliver a consistent and memorable social voice
- You’re analytical -- you know how to measure brand affinity
- You enjoy a collaborative environment and thrive on good-natured criticism
- You’re a team player who’s willing to go out of your way for others
- You never have to be told to go the extra mile in your work -- you’re already there
- 4+ years social media and community building experience
- Experience working in the ecommerce space
- You have experience working with influencers
- You can plan and coordinate online events with your eyes closed
- Off-the-charts communication skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture - we’re open to crew members working remotely or from our Minneapolis Hub
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a unique and exciting opportunity. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.