At Drip we believe the world needs independent retail. Thousands of ecommerce brands all over the globe trust Drip to build engaging and profitable relationships with their customers. Our ecommerce marketing automation platform has generated more than $1 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018. We do this by unleashing the power of direct-to-consumer brands’ customer data to deliver perfectly personalized email and SMS marketing strategies that are proven to grow their revenue. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with crew members located around the US and in our Minneapolis Hub.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
Drip is looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data team. You will play a key role using data to test, iterate and drive product outcomes. As a data team representative you will work with the Head of Analytics to create and implement best data practices across multiple platforms. In this role, you will be the data team emissary to the product team, focusing on dashboarding, tracking, deriving and ultimately recommending analytical pathways to impact strategy to level-up customer usage of the product. You will also have the opportunity to learn about data processes across a wide swath of the company and to backstop the data team’s collaborations with multiple departments. Data is core to who we are at Drip, and you will play a crucial role in helping multiple teams be successful.
- Identify customer retention opportunities based on data and provide well organized analysis.
- Design experiments to validate hypotheses and translate data into insights that the product team can use to improve the product, and will drive successful product usage.
- Create insightful automated dashboards and data visualization to track progress.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer journey inside the product and be able to highlight customer segment success.
- Collaborate with the Data team to ensure data quality and partner in the development of sustainable data practices and processes.
- Use data to find and promote the best performing marketing of Drip customers.
- Backstop Data Analysts specializing in other organizational capacities.
- Drive Business Intelligence process across or within multiple departments, and understand the company’s data movement as a whole.
What You’ve Done:
- 3+ years of experience in a data science or analytics role turning data into insights and recommendations.
- 2+ years of professional experience using SQL on a daily/weekly basis
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to synthesize insights into compelling stories.
- Experience in data analysis, A/B testing, retention tracking, etc.
- Good business sense, marketing, sales and acquisition domain knowledge.
- Experience with a Business Intelligence tool (e.g. Mixpanel or Domo).
- Building and maintaining formula driven spreadsheets for displaying data.
Who We Are:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture - we’re open to crew members working remotely or from our Minneapolis Hub
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
Compensation: $70 - $85 Annually
To create a space of trust with our crew members we make compensation ranges for each of our positions public. We select our initial range through national compensation survey data. Factors that impact salary are: tenure, performance and geographic location. If you are outside of this range, we encourage you to apply and also provide us with your compensation expectations.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a unique and exciting opportunity. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.