We believe the world needs independent retail. Drip is the ecommerce marketing engine making it happen. Trusted by 27,000 marketers worldwide, we give retailers the tools they need to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We do this through our guided marketing system that helps direct-to-consumer brands of all sizes market smarter and grow their business. Our SaaS platform has helped thousands of customers across the globe generate nearly $1 Billion in gross merchandise value since 2018. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with teams in Minneapolis, Greater Salt Lake City, and beyond.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity
As a Support Specialist at Drip, you’ll be part of our small, nimble team providing technical guidance and unparalleled support for our customers. Our world-first product is in the hands of global merchants and our team is a critical piece in ensuring their success during usage. The working hours for this position are 9:00am - 5:30pm M-F.
We’re engaging and collaborative as we resolve questions and help create customer-facing self-help resources. How do we do that?
Goals and Responsibilities
- Excel independently and as a team when working to solve real customer problems and deliver full solutions
- Respond to a high-volume of support inquiries through multiple channels: email, chat, and social media.
- Contribute to our growing knowledge network - a resource of answers to improve resolution for customers and the team
- We stay ahead of the curve together! Our product is always evolving and our goal is to stay up-to-date with all the new features and integrations.
Who You Are
- You’re an empathetic self-starter who loves technology and enjoys helping others to successfully use it - this isn’t run-of-the-mill customer service, we strive for the Melt Your Face experience! We represent the human side of Drip
- A solid technical aptitude - we love tech support backgrounds or a history of self-started technical growth
- Passion for helping others internally and externally - at least a year in an empathy or people-focused role
- Impeccable written and verbal communication and strong attention to detail
- In addition, we give bonus points for having a SaaS or Ecommerce background!
Who We Are
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.