At Drip we believe the world needs independent retail. Thousands of ecommerce brands all over the globe trust Drip to build engaging and profitable relationships with their customers. Our ecommerce marketing automation platform has generated more than $1 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018. We do this by unleashing the power of direct-to-consumer brands’ customer data to deliver perfectly personalized email and SMS marketing strategies that are proven to grow their revenue. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with crew members located around the US and in our Minneapolis Hub.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about
). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
As the Inside Sales Rep, you will be responsible for initiating, driving, executing, and supporting all stages of the sales cycle as a key member of the Drip Sales team. ISRs work with adjacent teams across support, marketing, and sales to facilitate both net new business and expansion opportunities. This position will not only drive the sales activities and communications between Drip prospects, but will also play a large role in prospective new customer’s experience and first impressions of the Drip brand. The ISR will be responsible for accessing new inquiries, thorough follow up to all their engaged prospects, seamless handoff to next steps, and managing deals in their pipeline.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Qualify inbound leads through review, research and outreach
- Handle direct inbound sales calls, emails and online chats
- Establish best practices and operating procedures for converting leads to sales
- Consult a prospective customer on their best next steps with the Drip platform
- Seize the opportunity to ascend your career path as we quickly grow our team
What You’ve Done:
- BDR, Account Management, Inside Sales or similar experience
- Operated in a high volume sales motion
Who You Are:
- Strong interest in establishing a career in SaaS
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- The Drip ISR takes initiative, demonstrates an eagerness to drive sales through prompt and thorough follow up
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members, senior support personnel, high level personnel and customers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills, know when to act quickly
- Strong sales aptitudeTechnology or software experience preferred
- Solution-selling, The Challenger Sales or similar sales model experience preferred
- Takes initiative, results driven, highly motivated
- Flexible, thrives in fast-paced and changing environment
- Technology savvy
- Good time management skills
- Always looking to improve processes and solve problems
- Customer oriented, focused on finding solutions that will work long term for our customers
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture - we’re open to crew members working remotely or from our Minneapolis Hub
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
Compensation: $75,000 OTE
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a unique and exciting opportunity. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.