At Drip, we believe the world needs independent retail like it needs chocolate (Without either, where would we be?).
Thankfully, we’re an ecommerce marketing automation platform that’s generated more than $2 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018, and we’re only getting smarter and better at what we do: help independent retail thrive. In fact, thousands of fabulous direct-to-consumer brands all over the globe trust Drip to help them build next-level relationships with their customers.
How does it all work? Drip gives brands the keys to their own customer data castles, then empowers them to hit revenue-smashing high notes through proven email and SMS marketing strategies. It’s a beautiful (mutually beneficial) thing.
What does it mean to work at Drip? Well, we’re building a product that’s as beautiful as the humans creating it. So there’s that. But also, working at Drip means more than we can fit into these paragraphs. It means collaborating with an incredibly talented and caring team of individuals who revere hard work, creativity, and the human side of everything. It means getting elbows deep into ecommerce marketing. Innovating alongside some of the brightest (kindest, funniest, most intelligent—should we keep going?) in the industry. Empowering independent brands with the right tools to help them grow beyond their wildest dreams. And enjoying a people-first company culture where relationships (really) matter, and rowing together is just something we do.
Ready to fuel the ecommerce rebellion and help brands experience beyond-their-wildest-dreams success? Sound like the kind of (genuine) people you want to do it all with? Join Drip—a well-funded, digital-first, swiftly (yet intentionally) growingtech company. We’ve got crew members located throughout the US, Europe, and, Mexico, with Drip Hubs in Minneapolis, MN, and Aarhus, Denmark. Regardless of location, we’re in this together, here for the long haul, and cannot wait to meet you.
About the opportunity:
As a Business Development Intern at Drip Europe you will be helping small businesses globally to improve their marketing strategies. Working from our hub in Aarhus, you will collaborate with our other passionate employees and partner closely with Head of Outbound to develop and implement outreach strategies
We are seeking the next generation of ambitious sales professional superstars who are looking to develop their skills across technical selling, demand generation, sales operations, networking, and negotiations. Skills that will benefit you throughout your life!
The internship lasts 5-9 months depending on your education, where you also get time to work on your assignments, if necessary. (If you are looking for a longer internship period, we are also open to that). At the end of the internship period, there may be the possibility of permanent employment.
What You’ve Done:
- Developed and managed high volume prospecting of outbound leads through calls, emails, and other channels
- Partnering to develop and implement outreach strategies
- Conducted discovery with prospective buyers and created next steps including scheduling meetings for account executives for further qualification
Who You Are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as well as fluent proficiency in one of the following languages: Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian, or Spanish
- Student looking for a relevant internship
- Ready to work at our Drip Europe office, located in Aarhus, Denmark
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The drive to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
What We Offer:
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted international team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
Working for a successful early-stage tech company (ahem, Drip) is something we consider to be a unique and exciting opportunity. As part of the best team ever (yes, we really feel this way), you’ll work hard and encounter exciting challenges and adventures along the way. In the same vein, our positions come with some pretty amazing advantages, opportunities, and fulfillment. So bring your best self and your strongest oars to the Drip crew boat, and we'll bring great stuff in return. Including chocolate, if that’s your thing.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.