You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN for this position.
Drip is the world’s first ecommerce CRM (ECRM) that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We believe the world needs specialty retail and Drip is the platform that enables competition with the impersonal ecommerce giants. We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product. We have offices in Minneapolis and Greater Salt Lake City.
Want to positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe? Join Drip!
About the Opportunity
As a Senior Recruiter at Drip, you will be acquiring great new talent for a rapidly growing SaaS technology startup in Minneapolis and Salt Lake City. You will work across a variety of functions and partner with senior leadership, autonomously owning full-cycle recruiting for your roles. We are passionate about fostering a high-velocity talent funnel while also providing an excellent candidate experience for our potential new employees. You will report to the VP of People and support all open roles within the company.
Some of Your Individual Contributions Will Include:
- Run full-cycle recruitment for all roles (role justification through offer)
- Utilize outbound sourcing technology to find passive candidates
- Meet regularly with hiring managers and senior leaders to keep them informed on the recruiting process for their roles
- Ensure the candidate experience is flawless; from communication in the process to the in-person experience
- Administer the ATS (Lever) to configure it to the changing needs of Drip
- Continuously work with the VP of People and the People Team to iterate and improve the recruiting process, documenting the current state process as it changes
- Maintain accurate data in the ATS that leads to accurate reporting of recruiting KPIs to the company - opportunity to be directly involved with building out the recruiting dashboard
Core Traits We Look For:
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You love to work both collaboratively and independently to build candidate pipelines
- You are passionate about the candidate experience
- You possess a high level of integrity and professionalism when it comes to handling sensitive information
Who You Are:
- 3+ years’ recruiting experience
- Proven experience implementing and/or improving recruiting processes
- Deep knowledge of applicant tracking software programs
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Talent Solutions or similar tools for outbound search
- Experience hiring technical talent into small, growth stage companies preferred
Who We Are:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota / Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll do the same.
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.