At Drip, we believe the world needs independent retail like it needs chocolate (Without either, where would we be?).
Thankfully, we’re an ecommerce marketing automation platform that’s generated more than $2 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018, and we’re only getting smarter and better at what we do: help independent retail thrive. In fact, thousands of fabulous direct-to-consumer brands all over the globe trust Drip to help them build next-level relationships with their customers.
How does it all work? Drip gives brands the keys to their own customer data castles, then empowers them to hit revenue-smashing high notes through proven email and SMS marketing strategies. It’s a beautiful (mutually beneficial) thing.
What does it mean to work at Drip? Well, we’re building a product that’s as beautiful as the humans creating it. So there’s that. But also, working at Drip means more than we can fit into these paragraphs. It means collaborating with an incredibly talented and caring team of individuals who revere hard work, creativity, and the human side of everything. It means getting elbows deep into ecommerce marketing. Innovating alongside some of the brightest (kindest, funniest, most intelligent—should we keep going?) in the industry. Empowering independent brands with the right tools to help them grow beyond their wildest dreams. And enjoying a people-first company culture where relationships (really) matter, and rowing together is just something we do.
Ready to fuel the ecommerce rebellion and help brands experience beyond-their-wildest-dreams success? Sound like the kind of (genuine) people you want to do it all with? Join Drip—a well-funded, digital-first, swiftly (yet intentionally) growingtech company. We’ve got crew members located throughout the US, Europe, and, Mexico, with Drip Hubs in Minneapolis, MN, and Aarhus, Denmark. Regardless of location, we’re in this together, here for the long haul, and cannot wait to meet you.
About the opportunity:
As a Support Specialist on our Drip Europe team, you will be the main point of contact with Drip’s customers, and help them solve whatever challenges they may be facing. This position will initially be focussed around our Sleeknote product, which was acquired by Drip in Q1 of 2022, but support of the entire Drip product will be incorporated over time.
Joining our team and working from our Aarhus Hub you will find an exciting and motivating environment where you will collaborate with dedicated international colleagues. The Aarhus Hub has a daily lunch buffet and all of the snacks your heart desires (be careful)! Plus, we celebrate as a team with company events including Friday bars and team get togethers!
Some of your contributions will include:
- Being the main link between the customer and the product/engineering team, you will have real impact on the product based on your daily interactions
- Owning tasks, and making sure they are completed, followed up on etc. on a regular schedule.
- Collaborating with a team of like minded individuals each with their own strengths
Who You Are:
- You are someone who loves to engage with people
- You are fluent in Danish and English in both speech and writing. (Any additional languages are a bonus!)
- You have preferably spent time in a service profession and are no stranger to dealing with a wide variety of people
- You take pride in getting a job done correctly
- You are patient and able to communicate to the level of the recipient
- You thrive in a group where knowledge sharing and communication is key
- You can handle having multiple balls in the air at once
The Support Specialist Interview Process:
- Apply, nice to meet you!
- Recruiter Screen - 10 min
- Hiring Manager Screen - 45 min
- Assignment - 30-60mins
- Follow-up Screen
- Team Debrief, we will meet to discuss openly about our conversations and share feedback for the hiring manager's final decision. Regardless of outcome, every candidate will get an update from Drip on their interview status quickly.
- Offer, we will call the candidate that we hope will be the next Dripster hire!
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, and benefits
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our wildly talented and in-touch leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
- Compensation: Based on qualifications and experience
Working for a successful early-stage tech company (ahem, Drip) is something we consider to be a unique and exciting opportunity. As part of the best team ever (yes, we really feel this way), you’ll work hard and encounter exciting challenges and adventures along the way. In the same vein, our positions come with some pretty amazing advantages, opportunities, and fulfilment. So bring your best self and your strongest oars to the Drip crew boat, and we'll bring great stuff in return. Including chocolate, if that’s your thing.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.