At Drip we believe the world needs independent retail. Thousands of ecommerce brands all over the globe trust Drip to build engaging and profitable relationships with their customers. Our ecommerce marketing automation platform has generated more than $1 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018. We do this by unleashing the power of direct-to-consumer brands’ customer data to deliver perfectly personalized email and SMS marketing strategies that are proven to grow their revenue. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with crew members located around the US and in our Minneapolis Hub.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
As a Deliverability Specialist at Drip, you’ll be part of our small, nimble team providing technical guidance and unparalleled support for our customers around their deliverability. Our world-class product is in the hands of global merchants and our team is a critical piece in ensuring their success during usage. The working hours for this position are 9:00am - 5:30pm Central Time M-F. We’re engaging and collaborative as we resolve questions and help create customer-facing self-help resources. How do we do that? Learn more about our product teams here: https://dripships.gold
Some of your contributions will include:
- Excel independently and as a team when working to solve real customer problems and deliver full solutions.
- Investigate newly signed-up accounts to enforce our Terms of Service, review newly created emails to monitor for spam and reply to automated questions for trial-access.
- Process unblock requests and the investigation tied to these for existing accounts.
- Review automated alerts in Zendesk and take appropriate action; block accounts when appropriate, add comprehensive notes for logging and support references, and/or escalate/reach out to SM team/Deliv Manager
- Respond to highly sensitive support inquiries through email and social media, as the nature of these inquiries are critical to our customers’ success.
- Contribute to our growing knowledge network - a resource of answers to improve resolution for customers and the team and provide deliverability best practices and education to prevent future issues.
- Stay ahead of the curve together! Our product is always evolving and our goal is to stay up-to-date with all the new features and integrations.
Who You Are:
- You’re an empathetic self-starter with a strong technical aptitude who loves technology and enjoys helping others to successfully use it - this isn’t run-of-the-mill customer service, this is a specialized role that is mission critical for our customers.
- You’ve got a passion for helping others internally and externally - at least a year in a people-focused role.
- You’ve got impeccable written and verbal communication and strong attention to detail.
- In addition, we give bonus points for previous tech support experience or having a SaaS, Ecommerce, and email compliance background!
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture - we’re open to crew members working remotely or from our Minneapolis HubFinally, just good humans...no jerks!
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a unique and exciting opportunity. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.