Senior / Principal Product Manager
At Drip, we believe any ecommerce brand should have the tools to connect with their customers and compete online. Learn more about Drip and how we empower independent brands to grow beyond their wildest dreams.
Look through our Careers Page to see our story, learn about our team and browse some of our benefits. Diversity at Drip is more than welcomed. It’s celebrated.
About the opportunity:
As a Sr./Principal Product Manager at Drip you will work with an incredible team of Product Managers, UX Designers and Engineers as you help shape the future of DTC ecommerce marketing. You will bring your experience to bear while working with our Director of Product Management and VP of Product, alongside other senior leaders, to shape our product strategy and help tune and execute our product roadmap and processes across the Drip platform. You will also have the opportunity to mentor junior PMs in product management best practices and in so doing, create lasting impact on their future careers in Product. Most importantly you will help make a huge impact on our customer’s businesses by creating purpose-built solutions that are both powerful and elegant.
Core traits we look for:
- Customer-first mentality…we ONLY exist because of our customers!
- Intellectual curiosity…we truly seek to understand the “why”
- Data-driven…while our opinions certainly matter, we must back them up with real evidence
- Innovative…anyone can copy, we seek to change the status quo
- Experimental…we look at ways to make it work, and then make it better
- Story-teller…It is essential that we can tell the story of our customer as they pursue their ideal selves so we need to be effective communicators
- Simplifier…we want to abstract complexity, not expose it
What you will do:
- Develop and communicate Drip’s product strategy by identifying goals that the team wants to achieve with the product and understanding how they impact the market
- Ensure that all key stakeholders across the company are aligned around product priorities
- Represent the voice of the customer to the company by achieving deep customer intimacy
- Identify opportunities to change customer behavior in a way that leads to a successful business outcomes for both our customers and Drip
- Evaluate/Analyze product performance data to uncover insights about how our customers are leveraging Drip to achieve positive business results
- Work with our engineering partners to facilitate conversations around tradeoffs and prioritization of work to ensure that we are delivering the highest value capabilities to our customers
- Run low-code/no-code experiments in order to test our hypothesis and identify and validate market needs
What you have done:
- You have 6+ years of experience in Product Management
- You have worked for a SaaS or DTC brand in a senior product management capacity, helping to build and launch solutions.
- You’ve spent time as a solo product manager, maintaining a roadmap for teams and communicating that roadmap with stakeholders.
- You have a passion for honing your craft and defining a lightweight process around what makes a product manager thrive.
- You have a passion for emerging DTC trends and a fire for small businesses.
- You have deep experience working with software developers and UX designers.
- You have significant experience working in a fast-paced environment or are committed to adapting and always learning.
Bonus points if you have experience:
- In DTC or ecommerce marketing
- Worked with technologies such as Productboard, Appcues, FullStory, Hubspot and analytics platforms such as Amplitude, Mix Panel, Heap, etc.
- Are Pragmatic Marketing certified
- Have experience with goals setting frameworks such as OKRs or Traction (EOS)
Our Interview Process:
- Apply, nice to meet you!
- Phone Screen with our Senior Recruiter - 30min
- Zoom Video Screen with our VP of Product - 45min
- Assignment to show of your skills - No more than 1.5 hours
- Team Interview - A chance to meet with other members of the team while you learn more about Drip. This will be around 4 hours through Zoom Video.
- Team Debrief, we will meet to discuss openly about our conversations and share feedback for the hiring managers final decision. Regardless of outcome, every candidate will get an update from Drip on their interview status quickly.
- Offer, we will call the candidate that we hope will be the next Dripster hire!
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our wildly talented and in-touch leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for funDigital first culture - many of our crew members work remotely. We have a hub in Minneapolis, MN and a European Hub in Aarhus, Denmark for in person collaboration.
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
Compensation: $130,000 - $160,000 Annually
In order to create a space of trust with our crew, we publicize quite a bit, including compensation ranges. We select our initial range through national compensation survey data. And then factor in things like tenure, performance, and geographic location for each individual. Are you outside the range we’ve provided above? No problem. We encourage you to still apply, and provide us with your compensation expectations when you do. We’re big on open conversations, so, let’s have one.
Working for a successful early-stage tech company is something we consider to be a unique and exciting opportunity. As a part of the team you’ll work hard and encounter exciting challenges and adventures along the way. Our positions come with some pretty amazing advantages, opportunities, and fulfillment. So bring your best self and your strongest oars to the Drip crew boat, and we'll bring some pretty great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.
Does all of this sound like you?
Want to join us as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe? Little ripples make big waves, so grab an oar and row with us.