We believe the world needs independent retail. Drip is the ecommerce marketing engine making it happen. Trusted by 27,000 marketers worldwide, we give retailers the tools they need to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We do this through our guided marketing system that helps direct-to-consumer brands of all sizes market smarter and grow their business. Our SaaS platform has helped thousands of customers across the globe generate nearly $1 Billion in gross merchandise value since 2018. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with teams in Minneapolis, Greater Salt Lake City, and beyond.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
As the Inside Sales Rep, you will be responsible for initiating, driving, executing, and supporting all stages of the sales cycle as a key member of the Drip Sales team. ISRs work with adjacent teams across support, marketing, and sales to facilitate both net new business and expansion opportunities. This position will not only drive the sales activities and communications between Drip prospects, but will also play a large role in prospective new customer’s experience and first impressions of the Drip brand. The ISR will be responsible for accessing new inquiries, thorough follow up to all their engaged prospects, seamless handoff to next steps, and managing deals in their pipeline.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Qualify inbound leads through review, research and outreach
- Handle direct inbound sales calls, emails and online chats
- Establish best practices and operating procedures for converting leads to sales
- Consult a prospective customer on their best next steps with the Drip platform
- Seize the opportunity to ascend your career path as we quickly grow our team
What You’ve Done:
- BDR, Account Management, Inside Sales or similar experience
- Operated in a high volume sales motion
Who You Are:
- Strong interest in establishing a career in SaaS
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- The Drip ISR takes initiative, demonstrates an eagerness to drive sales through prompt and thorough follow up
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members, senior support personnel, high level personnel and customers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills, know when to act quickly
- Strong sales aptitudeTechnology or software experience preferred
- Solution-selling, The Challenger Sales or similar sales model experience preferred
- Takes initiative, results driven, highly motivated
- Flexible, thrives in fast-paced and changing environment
- Technology savvy
- Good time management skills
- Always looking to improve processes and solve problems
- Customer oriented, focused on finding solutions that will work long term for our customers
Who We Are:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.