At Drip we believe the world needs independent retail. Thousands of ecommerce brands all over the globe trust Drip to build engaging and profitable relationships with their customers. Our ecommerce marketing automation platform has generated more than $1 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018. We do this by unleashing the power of direct-to-consumer brands’ customer data to deliver perfectly personalized email and SMS marketing strategies that are proven to grow their revenue. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with crew members located around the US and in our Minneapolis Hub.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
As the Junior Recruiter, you will partner with Drip’s Senior Recruiter and People Team to attract new talent for Drip’s growing crew. You will work across a variety of functions and partner with people leaders, autonomously owning full-cycle recruiting for your roles. We are passionate about fostering a high-velocity talent funnel while also providing an excellent candidate experience for our potential new crew members. You will report to the VP of People and support non-technical open roles within the company.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Run full-cycle recruitment for roles in marketing, support, success and other roles as needed.
- Utilize outbound sourcing technology to find passive candidates
- Meet regularly with people leaders to keep them informed on the recruiting process for their roles
- Ensure the candidate experience is flawless; from communication in the process, including virtual interviewing experience, to onboarding
- Administer the ATS (Lever) to configure it to the changing needs of Drip
- Maintain accurate data in Lever that leads to accurate reporting of recruiting KPIs to the company
- Continuously work with the VP of People and the People Team to iterate and improve the recruiting process, documenting the current state process as it changes
- Participate in employment branding efforts
What You’ve Done:
- 1-2 years of work experience; Recruiting coordinating a plus
- You love to work both collaboratively and independently
- You are passionate about the candidate experience
- You possess a high level of integrity and professionalism when it comes to handling sensitive information
- Scheduling - ability to juggle multiple calendars. Time zones don’t scare you!
Who You Are:
- Tech-savvy - familiar with applicant tracking systems; Lever experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to give candidates insight into Drip’s crew and culture
- You connect with people and can see the potential in others
- Problem-solving aptitude with the ability to think critically about continuous improvement ideas as well as quick thinking in the moment
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture - we’re open to crew members working remotely or from our Minneapolis Hub
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 Annually
To create a space of trust with our crew members we make compensation ranges for each of our positions public. We select our initial range through national compensation survey data. Factors that impact salary are: tenure, performance and geographic location. If you are outside of this range, we encourage you to apply and also provide us with your compensation expectations.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a unique and exciting opportunity. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.