We believe the world needs independent retail. Drip is the ecommerce marketing engine making it happen. Trusted by 27,000 marketers worldwide, we give retailers the tools they need to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We do this through our guided marketing system that helps direct-to-consumer brands of all sizes market smarter and grow their business. Our SaaS platform has helped thousands of customers across the globe generate nearly $1 Billion in gross merchandise value since 2018. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with teams in Minneapolis, Greater Salt Lake City, and beyond.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
As an Email Marketing Manager you will help our amazing ecommerce customer base grow their businesses by driving lifecycle marketing strategies through the Drip platform. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining automated and ad-hoc email marketing programs through the Drip in service to our customers with the goal of retaining current customers, converting prospects to evangelists and ultimately growing their revenue.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Lead the execution and optimization of ecommerce strategy to drive growth, profitability, and brand love for Drip clients
- Develop and execute lifecycle marketing programs through segmentation and automation such as welcome series, abandoned browse, abandoned cart, post-purchase, etc.
- Understand, evaluate and communicate campaign metrics and performance to customers
- Plan and perform A/B testing for email programs to define and execute enhancements of conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Develop, monitor and report against key ecommerce KPIs including RPR, AOV, attribution methodology, and time to purchase (Lapse Point)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders for all strategy and execution tasks during consulting projects
- Plan, monitor and manage the timely delivery of projects from start to finish within budgeted costs while meeting revenue targets
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communication from assigned projects
- Positively contribute to your team through knowledge transfer, documentation, and mentorship and help educate the greater organization on what’s hot in ecomm.
Core Traits We Look For:
- Intense focus on solving the customer’s problem
- Deep sense of urgency and awareness
- Desire to work with others to achieve the best outcome
- An extreme sense of ownership over your work and the success of the customer
- Passion for automation and the capabilities it unlocks for growing businesses
- Excellent analytical mindset and the creative confidence to take calculated risks rooted in data and consumer insights
- Competency with markup and templating languages that provide dynamic customization in messaging (Liquid in particular)
- Experience with APIs and interfacing with technical teams to achieve data transfer from platform to platform
- Your philosophy: Test. Learn. Scale. Repeat.
Who You Are:
- You have built, maintained, and been responsible for lifecycle marketing through automation
- You have familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attribution
- You have the ability to identify and adapt to changing business needs
- You have experience with marketing automation platforms like Infusionsoft (Keap), ActiveCampaign, Marketo, Hubspot
- You love a good challenge
- You are able to balance velocity and accuracy by being highly organized, are detail oriented and have a strong sense of urgency
- You advocate for those around you through superior communications skills, both written and verbal
- You thrive by independently managing projects that include multiple tasks with competing priorities
- You have experience with SMS marketing a plus
Who We Are:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.