At Drip, we believe any ecommerce brand should have the tools to connect with their customers and compete online. Learn more about Drip and how we empower independent brands to grow beyond their wildest dreams.
Look through our Careers Page to see our story, learn about our team and browse some of our benefits. Diversity at Drip is more than welcomed. It’s celebrated.
About the opportunity:
As a Marketing Associate, you’ll be the liaison between Drip and the ecommerce merchant community. You’ll increase brand awareness through a world class ecommerce marketing podcast as well as online and offline events and webinars. You’ll be an integral member of the brand team and work in lockstep with our Director of Brand Marketing, to keep projects moving forward. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with our world-class Demand and Product teams to fully understand our customers’ pain points and produce content that moves them.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Launch, coordinate, and manage the best podcast about ecommerce marketing
- Create a strategic distribution plan for Drip’s podcast - including repurposing into various mediums
- Identify podcast, conference, and webinar opportunities through strategic outreach to increase brand awareness for Drip
- Coordinate and plan online and offline events from conception to day of execution
Our ideal candidate can:
- Balance multiple assignments at once
- Perform effective outreach to help Dripsters speak on podcasts and at events
- Stay on top of the latest trends, apps, and influencers in ecommerce
- Easily hit daily and weekly deadlines
- Come to the table with ideas every day
- Be a personable and organized representative of Drip - as they will be our liaison to the ecomm world
Who you are:
- Scrappiness is in your DNA
- You set goals and hold yourself accountable to meet or exceed them
- You love to create new programs and take them from concept to reality
- You’re incredibly organized, love planning, and can develop systems to maximize efficiency
- You’re analytical -- you enjoy delivering results and can pivot when things are not going to plan
- You enjoy a collaborative environment and thrive on good-natured criticism
- You’re a team player who’s willing to go out of your way for others
- You never have to be told to go the extra mile in your work -- you’re already there
The Interview Process:
- Apply, nice to meet you!
- Recruiter Screen - 30 min
- Hiring Manager Screen - 45 min
- Assignment - 30 - 60 min
- Team Interview - 90 min
- Follow-up Screen
- Team Debrief, we will meet to discuss openly about our conversations and share feedback for the hiring managers final decision. Regardless of outcome, every candidate will get an update from Drip on their interview status quickly.
- Offer, we will call the candidate that we hope will be the next Dripster hire!
- 2+ years marketing experience
- You can plan and coordinate online events with your eyes closed
- Off-the-charts communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive pay, and benefits
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our wildly talented and in-touch leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
Compensation: $50,000 - 65,000 Annually
In order to create a space of trust with our crew, we publicize quite a bit, including compensation ranges for each of our positions. We select our initial range through national compensation survey data. And then factor in things like tenure, performance, and geographic location to come up with the most accurate numbers. Are you outside the range we’ve provided above? No problem. We encourage you to still apply, and provide us with your compensation expectations when you do. We’re big on open conversations, so, let’s have one.
Working for a successful early-stage tech company (ahem, Drip) is something we consider to be a unique and exciting opportunity. As part of the best team ever (yes, we really feel this way), you’ll work hard and encounter exciting challenges and adventures along the way. In the same vein, our positions come with some pretty amazing advantages, opportunities, and fulfillment. So bring your best self and your strongest oars to the Drip crew boat, and we'll bring great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.
Does all of this sound like you?
Want to join us as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe? Little ripples make big waves, so grab an oar and row with us.