You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN or Salt Lake City, UT for this position.
Join Drip as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe.
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an E-commerce CRM designed for digital marketers who want to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. E-commerce marketers around the world are starting to see their customers in full color with Drip features like comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. They’re graduating from typical email platforms, bloated CRMs, or overhyped marketing automation tools, and becoming more successful with Drip.
Are you interested in contributing to a customer-obsessed, high-performing, passionate team? Are you driven by creating innovative products that change the way businesses grow and the way email works? Then join us at Drip!
Your contributions will include:
- Successfully manage Account Executive teams, serving multiple segments and business sizes, to attainment of quarterly and annual targets
- Have a solid understanding of pipeline management, and how that rolls up and impacts forecasting and projections. Willingness to adapt to Drip’s sales process.
- Bring to the table a strong understanding of insight selling, and the ability to coach others on the why, the what, and the how, of insight selling.
- Be a good coach, mentor, and leader. Have a successful track record where you can leverage your experience on how to motivate and get the best out of your team.
- Tactfully work cross-functionally with other department leaders to choreograph many moving pieces necessary for job success.
- Have experience negotiating SaaS contracts
- Have full understanding of top of funnel, middle of funnel, and bottom of funnel metrics
- Be a brand advocate who contributes ideas, strategies, and logic to advance the Drip brand, culture, and vision
- Attend trade shows and conferences as needed
Who we are:
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, here’s what we’ll bring in return:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota / Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.