Manager of Sales Development
You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN or Salt Lake City, UT for this position.
Join Drip as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe.
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an E-commerce CRM designed for digital marketers who want to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. E-commerce marketers around the world are starting to see their customers in full color with Drip features like comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. They’re graduating from typical email platforms, bloated CRMs, or overhyped marketing automation tools, and becoming more successful with Drip.
Are you interested in contributing to a customer-obsessed, high-performing, passionate team? Are you driven by creating innovative products that change the way businesses grow and the way email works? Then join us at Drip!
Your contributions will include:
- Recruit, hire, develop, retain and mentor business development representatives
- Report on prospecting activity, forecast to senior sales management and maintain a consistent command of the numbers that drive the business
- Operate as a hands-on manager - listen to calls, iterate cadences, perfect talk-tracks, etc.
- Cultivate and maintain a culture of constant improvement
- Set and communicate clear objectives for the team and individual team members and hold them accountable
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- 2+ years experience in managing business development teams
- Proven experience of successfully managing and coaching people to achieve and exceed goals
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written) comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong ability to analyze data to identify opportunities
- Proven ability to hit a surpass quota
Who we are:
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, here’s what we’ll bring in return:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota / Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.