You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN or Salt Lake City, UT for this position.
Join Drip as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe.
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an E-commerce CRM designed for digital marketers who want to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. E-commerce marketers around the world are starting to see their customers in full color with Drip features like comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. They’re graduating from typical email platforms, bloated CRMs, or overhyped marketing automation tools, and becoming more successful with Drip.
Are you interested in contributing to a customer-obsessed, high-performing, passionate team? Are you driven by creating innovative products that change the way businesses grow and the way email works? Then join us at Drip!
Your contributions will include:
- Design, develop, test, release, maintain, and optimize complex workflows, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations
- Implement and maintain sound data tracking, strategies, and maintenance to meet business needs
- Scope, manage, and effectively communicate system limitations, errors/bugs, updates, and changes
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities/deadlines including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities/deadlines
- Collaborate, align and optimize Salesforce and Salesforce connected systems with Sales, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Partnerships, and end users
- Research, recommend, implement, and maintain 3rd party applications and Salesforce add-ons
- Ensures Salesforce related environments are properly updated and functioning as intended
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator (preferably as a developer) with a strong focus on workflow, process builder, validation rules, and system integrations
- Demonstrated ability to implement Sales Cloud, B2B marketing automation, CPQ solutions, and quotas/commissions
- Experience working with SaaS technology or B2B software
- Strong understanding of Sales methodologies, processes, common challenges, and best practices
Who we are:
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, here’s what we’ll bring in return:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota / Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.