You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN -OR- Salt Lake City, UT for this position.
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an Ecommerce CRM that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We believe the world needs specialty retail, and Drip is the platform that enables competition with the impersonal Ecommerce giants. We are well funded, growing super fast and building a beautiful product. We have offices in Minneapolis and Greater Salt Lake.
What is this?
As a Support Engineer, you’ll be solving the toughest technical challenges for our customers. Your hero cape will fly high and fast as both our internal team and hordes of customers cheer you on! Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow, but to start with you will:
- Develop and release production code for Drip
- Act as an escalation agent extraordinaire, flawlessly taking and running with torches passed to you from our Customer Success team
- Take great joy in answering questions and solving the hardest problems our fantastic customers face (These are the issues our Customer Success team wasn’t able to track down)
- Know how to really listen and have empathy for a customer’s situation
- Come up with creative solutions to sometimes complex customer needs
- THRIVE on going the extra mile…even when it’s not asked for
- Watching what you’ve made help your teammates create awesome value for our clients. That's what this is all about!
Come build something great with us!
Who are you?
Support is in your DNA and you might even get a rush out of helping people! You’re positive and enjoy making another person’s day - you also have an inner geek and you’re ready to let it shine. You’re adaptable and you enjoy an environment where the job grows with you.
You have a unique combination of skills, talent, and mindset, including:
- Experience diving into stack traces and server logs of production-grade applications
- Experienced in some (or all!) of: Linux, SQL, email marketing, marketing automation
- Pride in providing world-class support and a positive personality to boot
- A keen ability to respond to support tickets, and you’re not too bashful to get on the phone (from time to time) to work through customers' issues in real time
- A degree in computer science or related technical field is preferred, but not required
- Technical Support experience (isn’t required, but is a bonus!)
Why join Drip?
We think that working for a successful startup is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Sure, you’ll work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment! Bring your best self to the table and we’ll do the same.
- Competitive pay, equity, and benefits with up to 100% company-paid premiums
- 401k company match
- All the snacks and drinks to keep you fueled!
- Out of state? We’ll help you relocate! (we have two offices, one in Salt Lake City and another in Minneapolis - we’ll want you here with us)
- Drip has meaningful problems to solve and you’ll be making an actual impact
- Actual career growth - we're in hyper-growth right now!
- A vibrant and devoted team, who finds tons of time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.