ECRM Specialist (Support) - Evening Shift
You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN or Salt Lake City, UT for this position.
***THIS IS AN EVENING SHIFT THAT CAN EVENTUALLY BE 100% REMOTE. EXAMPLE SCHEDULES:
1 - SUNDAY 12pm - 12am, MONDAY 2pm - 12am, TUESDAY 2pm - 12am, WEDNESDAY 2pm - 10pm
2 - WEDNESDAY 4pm - 12am, THURSDAY 2pm - 12am, FRIDAY 2pm - 12am, SATURDAY 12pm - 12am***
Join Drip as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe.
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an E-commerce CRM designed for digital marketers who want to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. E-commerce marketers around the world are starting to see their customers in full color with Drip features like comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. They’re graduating from typical email platforms, bloated CRMs, or overhyped marketing automation tools, and becoming more successful with Drip.
Are you interested in contributing to a customer-obsessed, high-performing, passionate team? Are you driven by creating innovative products that change the way businesses grow and the way email works? Then join us at Drip!
Your contributions will include:
- Take great joy in answering questions and solving the problems of our fantastic customers via email, chat, phone, and screen sharing
- Know how to really listen and show empathy for our customers’ unique situations
- Thrive on going the extra mile, even when it’s not asked for
- Contribute to our growing knowledge network of answers to improve our customers’ and team’s resources
- Stay current with our new products, features, and integrations, reinventing your problem-solving to incorporate constant change
- Fearlessly push to respond to a high volume of customer interactions (40+ per day) with accuracy
- Leverage resources available to you and our systems to make the team’s hard work go further than anyone thought possible
- Proactively identify opportunities for further product adoption of Drip
Who we are:
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, here’s what we’ll bring in return:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota / Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.