ECRM Specialist (Support Specialist) - Day Shift
You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN or Salt Lake City, UT for this position.
***This position will be working 5 days per week, 8 hour shifts between 7:00am and 7:00pm***
As an ECRM Specialist (Support Specialist) with Drip, you’ll be part of a small team taking care of our customers. This is a very different environment from large support centers! Our world-first product is in the hands of global merchants and you will be a critical piece in ensuring their success through usage. Depending on the shift, this role can be 100% remote or based out of one of our two offices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a rockstar in answering questions and solving problems for our fantastic customers
- Respond to a high-volume of support inquiries across multiple channels: email, chat, phone and screen sharing
- Stay current with our new products, features, and integrations. Remain ahead of the curve!
- Contribute to our growing knowledge network - a resource for answers to improve resolution for customers and your team
- Proactively identify opportunities for further product adoption of Drip
Here are the goods - we’re looking for rockstar people who:
- Have a passion for helping others - This isn’t customer service, it’s hand-in-hand support and guidance
- Are technically-savvy - We’re a SaaS company with a first-of-its-kind product
- Can communicate effectively and have a high attention to detail
- Have empathy - Every customer has a unique scenario when using Drip - you’ll represent the human, empathetic side of the organization
- Thrive on going the extra mile for our customers and the team, even when it’s not asked for
Our preference is on someone who’s done support in the past; preferably on a SaaS product
Who we are: (www.drip.com/about)
Working at Drip gives you the intimacy, influence, and speed of a small, early-stage tech company with all the perks of a larger corporation... minus the politics, bureaucracy, and BS.
Look, we get it - working for a super-successful early-stage tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment. You bring your best self to the table, and here’s what we’ll bring in return:
- Extremely competitive pay, up to 100% paid-for health benefits, and equity options!
- A flexible work/life balance (like unlimited vacation time!)
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you'll actually make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks (ain't nobody got time for that!)
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an E-commerce CRM designed for digital marketers who want to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. E-commerce marketers around the world are starting to see their customers in full color with Drip features like comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. They’re graduating from typical email platforms, bloated CRMs, or overhyped marketing automation tools, and becoming more successful with Drip.
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.