At Drip we believe the world needs independent retail. Thousands of ecommerce brands all over the globe trust Drip to build engaging and profitable relationships with their customers. Our ecommerce marketing automation platform has generated more than $1 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018. We do this by unleashing the power of direct-to-consumer brands’ customer data to deliver perfectly personalized email and SMS marketing strategies that are proven to grow their revenue. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with crew members located around the US and in our Minneapolis Hub.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
Reporting to the Director of Product Engineering, you’ll be responsible for building and leading high-performing product-centric software development teams. You’ll influence both how we ship software, and in partnering with Product and Design, you’ll also help shape what we ship.
What You’ve Done:
- Software engineering management experience
- Successfully built and scaled engineering teams
- Experience in a growth-stage, venture-backed SaaS startup
- Experience building scalable cloud-native web applications
Who You Are:
- You are customer-obsessed and practice extreme ownership, and expect the same of your team.
- You value people and outcomes over process.
- You are results-oriented.
- Your belief that leadership is given, not taken, moves you to earn it by acting with empathy, competence, and humility.
- Ambiguity doesn’t dissuade you; within it you see possibilities.
- You believe that a high-performing team requires a culture of safety, including — and especially — psychological safety.
- Your high EQ enables you to build an environment that unleashes the best within people.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture - we’re open to crew members working remotely or from our Minneapolis Hub
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
Compensation: $125,000 - $150,000 Annually
To create a space of trust with our crew members we make compensation ranges for each of our positions public. We select our initial range through national compensation survey data. Factors that impact salary are: tenure, performance and geographic location. If you are outside of this range, we encourage you to apply and also provide us with your compensation expectations.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a unique and exciting opportunity. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.