Senior UI/UX Designer
You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN or Salt Lake City, UT for this position.
Who we are
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an E-commerce CRM that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We believe the world needs specialty retail, and Drip is the platform that enables competition with the impersonal E-commerce giants. We are well funded, growing super fast and building a beautiful product. We have offices in Minneapolis and Greater Salt Lake.
About the role
Reporting to the UI/UX Director, you will take the brand and aesthetics of the user experience to the next level within an Agile environment. You keep customers top-of-mind and will relentlessly seek and advocate highest convenience and ease of functional use of the product. Our Senior UI/UX designer will need to be competent in all facets of the design process, and exceptionally talented and skilled in interaction design. Contributions include:
- Designing and implementing intuitive SaaS experiences
- Work closely with cross-functional groups and leadership in a small team to develop next generation solutions for user workflows
- Creating internal and external deliverables including, but not limited to:
- Conceptual diagrams
- Interaction flows
- Detailed functional specifications
- Evolving visual frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines
- Developing user focused pages for interacting with a large and intricate SaaS product
- Advancing a strong point of view, backed up by customer insights, design principles, and industry trends
The role is open in both the Salt Lake City area and Minneapolis. Relocation is offered to candidates hired outside of these areas.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative environment among designers and developers and up for any challenges small or large, from optimizing a single-line message on a page or creating an entire customer experience from scratch. You excel at leading tasks and managing projects to tight deadlines. Your world revolves around the customer! You’re super passionate about user experience, willing to take creative risks and do whatever it takes to do the best work possible!
Our ideal pick has:
- 3+ years of user interface design experience
- A referenceable history of overcoming challenges in visual design
- High proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision
- Experience participating at all stages of a project including customer insights, product strategy, conception, prototyping, and detailed design
- Effective communication, presentation, and idea translation abilities
- An amazing online portfolio!
Why join us?
This is a great opportunity to shape a new team in a fast growing venture backed company. This person will help us dominate this new E-commerce category as an ECRM platform.
We consider working for a successful startup to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment! Bring your best self to the table and we’ll return the favor with:
- Very competitive pay, equity, and benefits with up to 100% company-paid premium
- Actual work/life balance with unlimited vacation
- 401k company match
- A flexible schedule
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minneapolis or Salt Lake area Utah is our one non-negotiable
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who finds tons of time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.