You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN OR Salt Lake City, UT for this position.
Who we are
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an Ecommerce CRM that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We believe the world needs specialty retail, and Drip is the platform that enables competition with the impersonal Ecommerce giants. We are well funded, growing super fast and building a beautiful product. We have offices in Minneapolis and Greater Salt Lake.
About the role
Reporting to the TechOps Director, you’ll be instrumental in running our security program. You’ll be the expert in all things security and provide thought leadership and guidance to the processes and collaborate effectively with other groups in TechOps. Duties include:
- Penetration tests of our environments and web application security assessments
- Respond and provide technical evaluations of security incidents affecting Drip assets
- Security awareness and training
- Security process investigation, review, and audit
- Pursue understanding of application security requirements and incorporate into secure code development practices
- Maintain knowledge of new security trends and technologies
- Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management, executives, and thought leaders
The role is open in both the Salt Lake City area and Minneapolis. Relocation is offered to candidates hired outside of these areas.
You are security obsessed. Customer privacy and data security are your passion. You have experience with penetration testing, incident monitoring, training for security awareness and SOC 2 compliance. You have experience working in a AWS cloud environment with software services.
Our ideal pick has:
- 4+ years of Information Security background
- Information Security certifications (CISSP, CISA, CEH, Security+, and/or other industry certifications)
- Understanding of security protocols and APIs
- Knowledge and experience with application threat modeling and SDLC security practices
- Strong documentation skills in writing application security policies, procedures and standards
- Effective at giving, receiving, and responding to feedback
- A curious mind - inquisitive, a lifelong learner
Why join us?
This is a great opportunity to shape a new team in a fast growing venture backed company. This person will help us dominate this new Ecommerce category as an ECRM platform.
We consider working for a successful startup to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment! Bring your best self to the table and we’ll return the favor with:
- Very competitive pay, equity, and benefits with up to 100% company-paid premium
- Actual work/life balance with unlimited vacation
- 401k company match
- A flexible schedule
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minneapolis or Salt Lake area Utah is our one non-negotiable
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who finds tons of time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.