You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN OR Salt Lake City, UT for this position.
Join Drip as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe.
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an E-commerce CRM designed for digital marketers who want to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. E-commerce marketers around the world are starting to see their customers in full color with Drip features like comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. They’re graduating from typical email platforms, bloated CRMs, or overhyped marketing automation tools, and becoming more successful with Drip.
Are you interested in contributing to a customer-obsessed, high-performing, passionate team? Are you driven by creating innovative products that change the way businesses grow and the way email works? Then join us at Drip!
Your contributions will include:
As a Backend Developer at Drip, you’ll be part of a small, agile, product team that is working to solve some of the industry’s most interesting technical challenges. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally as you design, build, and ship production features for our cloud-native ECRM application. In addition to gaining experience in a rapidly evolving SaaS start-up, you’ll also have a tremendous impact on the product: literally shaping and defining this new CRM vertical.
Some of your individual contributions will include:
- Collaborating on small, empowered teams to help discover and understand market and customer problems.
- Writing robust, well-tested code, ensuring that the team has the confidence to make changes and iterate quickly.
- Building fault-tolerant and highly-available systems to support the exponential growth of our platform.
We are searching for developers who:
- Are comfortable speaking directly with customers, are passionate about shipping product to customers, and know what it takes to ship early and often.
- Are familiar with building RESTful services
- Know how to utilize non-relational databases, and, importantly, when not to
- Have experience with pinpointing, tuning and debugging performance problems in distributed systems.
- Are well-versed in the challenges that developers in the SaaS space encounter, such as cloud hosting models and optimizing for speed-of-delivery.
- Have an ability to both understand and also design architectures that scale.
- Aren’t afraid to push back and voice your opinion if you think differently from the rest of the team; we truly value you and your perspective, and we want to hear it.
Huge plus if you have experience with any of the technologies that we utilize:
- PostgreSQL, Redshift, DynamoDB
- Kinesis, Sidekiq
- Ruby on Rails, Golang, Scala
- Docker, ECS
- CircleCI, CodeDeploy
Who you are:
In addition to the above, you…
- Have eight or more years of experience
- Are constantly seeking to learn and grow
- Are a proponent of TDD
- Can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up
- Never say “That’s not my job.”
Who we are:
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, here’s what we’ll bring in return:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota / Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.