You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN OR Salt Lake City, UT for this position.
Join Drip as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe.
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an E-commerce CRM designed for digital marketers who want to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. E-commerce marketers around the world are starting to see their customers in full color with Drip features like comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. They’re graduating from typical email platforms, bloated CRMs, or overhyped marketing automation tools, and becoming more successful with Drip.
Are you interested in contributing to a customer-obsessed, high-performing, passionate team? Are you driven by creating innovative products that change the way businesses grow and the way email works? Then join us at Drip!
Your contributions will include:
As a Front-End Developer, you’ll work on a small product team in a gorgeous codebase helping to design, develop, and ship production features that are used by thousands of customers worldwide. This position will focus on application development within a SaaS environment using cutting-edge tools, tech, and methods. You will consistently tackle interesting problems, discover new challenges, collaborate cross-departmentally and thrive in a learning ecosystem.
Come join the fun and build something great with us!
What you’ll do:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow but to start with, you will:
- Deploy to production your first week on the job!
- Build and deploy new features and optimize the performance of existing features
- Tackle interesting front-end problems, with the time to solve them correctly
- Build your legacy in a gorgeous production SaaS app used on thousands of production websites
What you’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- A bonus for knowledge of CoffeeScript, and/or a solid sense for user interface
- Familiarity with unit testing, or a strong desire to learn
- Have knowledge of functional programming language or a physical science degree and can learn functional language
- Experience with one or more of the following is a huge plus: Redux, Elm, or another functional language
- Interest in learning how to design architectures that scale
- We don’t expect you to know these, but just to give you a heads-up, we also use: Twitter Flight, Browserify, node.js + npm, mocha.js, D3.js, Ruby, Rails, Sketch
Who you are:
- You have a genuine interest and ability to learn
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a soundbite for you, but one of your genuine qualities
- You never say “That’s not my job.”
- You work well with others, with a strong desire to find the best solution to problems
Who we are:
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, here’s what we’ll bring in return:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Up-to 100% company-paid premiums on healthcare
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota / Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.