At Drip we believe the world needs independent retail. Thousands of ecommerce brands all over the globe trust Drip to build engaging and profitable relationships with their customers. Our ecommerce marketing automation platform has generated more than $1 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018. We do this by unleashing the power of direct-to-consumer brands’ customer data to deliver perfectly personalized email and SMS marketing strategies that are proven to grow their revenue. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with crew members located around the US and in our Minneapolis Hub.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
Can’t find the right job opening? We take hiring seriously at Drip and fill positions that are critical to the success of our team. That might mean your dream role isn’t listed today. If our mission is calling to you, we want to hear about it! Apply, tell us about you and tell us what you can bring to Drip!
Our Guiding Principles - The core traits we look for:
- Customers First: We place the needs and desires of those who we serve ahead of those inside the building. Customers first so customers last.
- All In: We play to win. We act with conviction and perseverance. We don’t half-ass anything. Both cheeks, firmly committed.
- Row Together: We believe start-ups are crew boats, not rocket ships. We seek to achieve “swing”; the hard-to-define feeling of near-perfect synchronization of motion. One team, one crew boat.
- Seek Growth: We’re not afraid of falling down in our attempt to reach higher. We stay hungry, embrace our mistakes, and keep moving forward. Mess up. Learn. Get better. Repeat.
- Relationships Matter: We care about each human. We create trusted spaces where people can bring their whole selves—authentic and diverse. Our crew, customers, and community—connected.
Our ideal candidate is our ideal customer:
- Email or SMS marketing experience - you are actively out there using similar platforms, come guide us into a better product.
- Direct to Consumer experience
- SMB - understanding our customers better can only help us grow as a team
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for funDigital first culture - we’re open to crew members working remotely or from our Minneapolis Hub
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a unique and exciting opportunity. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.