You must be located in or able to relocate to Salt Lake City, UT for this position.
Drip is the world’s first ecommerce CRM (ECRM) that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We believe the world needs specialty retail and Drip is the platform that enables competition with the impersonal ecommerce giants. We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product. We have offices in Minneapolis and Greater Salt Lake. City.
Want to positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe? Join Drip!
About the Opportunity
Drip is looking for Sales Solution Engineer candidates who are looking to have a real impact on both our customers and our growth trajectory. At Drip we have a unique perspective on the SE role. While most companies require SE’s to give demos, our AE’s are here to give the actual demos and are expected to be product experts. Drip SE’s work alongside our AE’s and sales team to be that true product expert to answer technical questions on later stage conversations, develop proof-of-concept sandbox accounts and help us close those more complex use-cases. We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial and able to work with product, sales and marketing to bring solutions to our customers. You are expected to become a subject-matter expert in our product, with our customers and with the tech stack we use to support our sales teams.
Some of Your Individual Contributions Will Include:
- Become a complete expert in Drip-from our API’s to our integrations and data maps and implementation scenarios
- Develop solutions during the sales process manually at first and then work with our Engineering and Product teams in the future to help automate these solutions for future customers
- Be the go-to internal technical resource for the sales team, educating team members as well as prospects during the sales process to help provide a positive purchase experience and confidence in our ability to provide a great solution
- Work with multiple AE’s to develop relationships with multiple customers simultaneously during the purchase process
- Act with urgency to provide pre-sales solutions to our customers and troubleshooting help during the purchase process
- Assist in the management and creation of sandbox accounts for our customers
- Be a technical resource for VP and C-level technical buyers on the customer side
- Identify client needs and use consultative-based selling techniques to key decision holders to demonstrate the benefits of Drip
- Generate sales through developing and maintaining a profitable customer pipeline
- Work with our internal teams as a technical liaison between sales and the other departments
- Be a brand advocate who contributes ideas, strategies, and logic to advance the Drip brand, culture, and vision
- Conduct customer onsites to close business as needed Attend trade shows and conferences as needed
Core Traits We Look For:
- A proven past of helping sales reps close technical deals
- Proven ability to communicate with technical prospects and solve problems
- Possess baseline Salesforce, Gong and Outreach Experience a plus
- A Demonstrated Leadership Ability
- Tenacious hunger to win business and close dealsDemonstrated experience and success in a sales role in software sales
- Ability to confidently and effectively speak with prospects of all levels (including CEO's & VPs)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Who You Are:
- Someone who takes ownership of everything in their role and is willing to help develop processes that are repeatable in the future to close business
- Someone who can persuade technical stakeholders while effectively communicating with non-technical stakeholders about the solutions proposed
- Applied experience with a web app development framework (e.g. React, Node, Angular, Vue, etc.) and/or with a general-purpose programming language (e.g. Python, Ruby, PHP, etc.). Proven ability to learn new programming languages and technical concepts
Who We Are:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll do the same.
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.